Best Bulldog Shampoo?

Suzanne

Aug 7, 2010
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Cha Cha
I would like to thank everyone for the information on this site. I am a new bully mom, and I am learning alot. Her name is Cha Cha and she is the love of my life.

Cha Cha's mom or GoGo

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would like to thank everyone for the information on this site. I am a new bully mom, and I am learning alot. Her name is Cha Cha and she is the love of my life.

Cha Cha's mom or GoGo

You are welcome! Glad you joined us. Hope you share some pics and stories of your own :D

CHARLESTRAYES

Jun 9, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Chumley Fat Bottomed Dreamer
What type of shampoo do you guys use on your bulldogs? Someone told me to use Selsum Blue, as of right now I just use a regular puppy shampoo but I want something that will make my Gunny's coat smooth. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

I use Stazko for my Bullies. I took my bully to the groomer and he came back with his great looking coat, he smelled wonderful and continued to smell great,, I love it!!

CHARLESTRAYES

Jun 9, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Chumley Fat Bottomed Dreamer
I use Stazko for my Bullies. I took my bully to the groomer and he came back with his great looking coat, he smelled wonderful and continued to smell great,, I love it! I keep his wrinkles clean and give him a bath every 4 weeks!! Stazko's Oatmeal Shampoo is designed to provide relief from itching, scaling, and sensitive skin. Contains emollients to restore natural moisture to the skin and coat. Hypoallergenic.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I used bio groom , my first shampoo to use on Porkie. Good shine in her and it's mild. I recently , bought the Burt's bee's haven't used it yet. I am looking forward to see how it works:)
u3uta6ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
I use Johnson's baby no tears shampoo for his face and an aloe and oatmeal shampoo and conditioner that my vet gave me. Haven't tried any other shampoo so I can't tell if it's better than another.

tyree213

Nov 26, 2012
New Orleans
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert, Scarlet
I use all natural shampoos from the Espree line. They have many different types for different conditions also. I buy them in gallon sizes and dilute. Its much cheaper and last a long time!

chevybulldog

Jun 6, 2014
Which bottle of selsun blue it's the good 1 for itchi skin or Wat do u guys think is good any suggestions ??

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.