Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off. With. His. Balls.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
    Likes (Received)

Default Off. With. His. Balls.

Gunny has officially hit testosterone fueled adolescence. He peed on his toy so Denali, our boxer, wouldn't take it. Did I mention the toy wasn't outside, or on the floor, or in his bed, nope it was on the couch.

Thank god for steam cleaners. It appears I won't be waiting for January to neuter. I called the vet today. First part of December.

*sigh*
    I am a master at planking......

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Off. With. His. Balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny B View Post
    Gunny has officially hit testosterone fueled adolescence. He peed on his toy so Denali, our boxer, wouldn't take it. Did I mention the toy wasn't outside, or on the floor, or in his bed, nope it was on the couch.

Thank god for steam cleaners. It appears I won't be waiting for January to neuter. I called the vet today. First part of December.

*sigh*

No Balls....No Worry!

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

jingle balls jingle balls . . . no more jingle to his balls ! ! !

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

@Gunny B...I'm laughing...on the outside but on the inside, I'm right there
    with you..."Bad dog, Gunny...bad dog!" And don't forget to put on the mad face

I once owned 2 BIG Catahoulas (90 lb brothers) and a Golden Retriever, yep...90 lbs.
    All males, Catahoulas were adopted and non neutered...WOW...every day was an
    adventure in the testosterone kingdom but those were all GREAT DOGS!

Thank you for the memories and "Happy Holidays" to you & yours!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Franklin 8/20/12, Winston 10/23/03-7/5/12
    Likes (Received)

I'm sorry but this post just made me
    Franklin is well on his way to the same. He's already peed in his bed and MINE. Bye bye Gunny's balls.
    Winston
    10/23/03-7/5/12

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

he did it to himself!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

You guys are hilarious , makes me laugh. Poor guys , it sounds like your sending them to the guilotine . Lol. I had Dozer fixed 2 months ago when he was 7 months old, before he started any problems. I have his sister, and I fixed her before she went into heat, because I wouldn't be able to keep them apart, and I didn't want puppies with tails growing out of their foreheads. Lol. But he does still try to hump me sometimes, especially now since I started wearing my winter coat, he tries to bite my sleeves, then starts to hump me, I don't know why, it's only when I have my coat on, boy it's going to e a loooong winter. Lol
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    You guys are hilarious , makes me laugh. Poor guys , it sounds like your sending them to the guilotine . Lol. I had Dozer fixed 2 months ago when he was 7 months old, before he started any problems. I have his sister, and I fixed her before she went into heat, because I wouldn't be able to keep them apart, and I didn't want puppies with tails growing out of their foreheads. Lol. But he does still try to hump me sometimes, especially now since I started wearing my winter coat, he tries to bite my sleeves, then starts to hump me, I don't know why, it's only when I have my coat on, boy it's going to e a loooong winter. Lol
    Hilarious, I'm peeing my pants here in Texas!
    Brutus will try and hump me if he starts kissing my ear...it all starts w/the ears
    for him. I'm quite impressed w/his lovemaking techniques

He is neutered so I dunno...crazy bully boys

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Oh so you have a real Romeo on your hands, lol. Does he whisper sweet nothing's in your ear? Lol. The vet actually told me that males will continue to hump for a while after being neutered because it takes a while for the testosterone to leave their bodies, I can't remember how long she said it lasts though. He still sometimes tries to hump his sister, just wrong lol, he just hasn't figured out where he's supposed to do it, he always humps her face, lol, my Dozer is just a little bit Dozey, my Blossom, won't have anything to do with it though, she growls, and lets him know to back off, good girl Blossom, don't let anyone deflower you baby. Lol
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

mabel lou

Omg I am laughing so hard over here in Michigan. These post and comments sure do make my day lmao. I don't have any boys to deal with, well at least in the EBD world of mine but I do however have BODINE, good ole Bodine who is my sons dog and he is a basset hound and boy oh boy do him and mabel go at it. He humps little miss boo boo butt over here all the time. Before she went into heat he was visiting one day and he was ok and just a playful buddy but like two minutes before he was to leave he just went crazy on her and started humping her and my son had to literally get him and put him in the car. Both he and I looked at one another because it was just out of the clear blue BAM. Then like two wks later boo boo butt went into heat. So my son was laughing and saying Mom can you just imagine what the puppies would look like. I said don't even go there! Mabel is called boo boo butt because she is always face down with her butt up in the air and then she will pounce on Thelma.
    Do boy dogs still act like boy dogs when they have no balls anymore? lol, do the other boy dogs know this and try to beat em up cause they have no balls?

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    Oh so you have a real Romeo on your hands, lol. Does he whisper sweet nothing's in your ear? Lol. The vet actually told me that males will continue to hump for a while after being neutered because it takes a while for the testosterone to leave their bodies, I can't remember how long she said it lasts though. He still sometimes tries to hump his sister, just wrong lol, he just hasn't figured out where he's supposed to do it, he always humps her face, lol, my Dozer is just a little bit Dozey, my Blossom, won't have anything to do with it though, she growls, and lets him know to back off, good girl Blossom, don't let anyone deflower you baby. Lol
    Yes, he's very sweet with his lovemaking, lol...I'm sure Brutus has been neutered awhile.
    He's supposed to be 3 but judging from his teeth I think he's 4-5 y/o. I don't let him kiss
    my ears...that is the only time he humps

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Too funny, my male likes my leg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads