Off. With. His. Balls.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
@TexasCarol Thank you for your kind remarks!! I must say you have been such an inspiration to me. You are always so positive even with all you have gone through the last several months. I really admire you and look forward to reading your posts!!

OP
Gunny B

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Gunny is just over 6 months and no real humping other than once, it happened to be my daughter and her head, but that's a whole 'nother story.

However, this possession pee thing has started the last week or so and I am not about to deal with it.

This is the second time in a week my couch has been steam cleaned. Gunny decided to chew a hole in a blue Powerade bottle that one of our hockey players had on the couch. Next thing you know the player hopped up screaming, he thought Gunny had peed on him. Alas, our couch was covered in Powerade and Gunny had blue lips, tongue and paws for about 12 hours. Trust me. You wanna laugh, see a bully sleeping with a bright blue tongue hanging out.

I need a drink. Or a bottle. Oh hell a box.

shongboy

Nov 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Champ
We had champ neutered a lil after 6 months. we weren't planning on it but his humping was out of control. he actually wore down a friends male boxer into submission he was so relentless on humping him. He still tries to hump larger male dogs and sometimes myself and my g/f but i'm guessing its a dominance thing. Thought maybe neutering would help his chewing on things but that was a bust!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I remember when my Pug lost his balls he was more frisky than ever before!!

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Heck Hershey will hump my son-in-law, my grand daughter - even his pillow (he's neutered) where as Gizmo, She'll hump Hershey... and when she was allowed in the bed, it was a nightly thing for her to start at my feet and 'work her way up' (I'd be rolled in a ball under the covers) the goof ball. They both sometimes Hump Air too :p

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@TexasCarol Thank you for your kind remarks!! I must say you have been such an inspiration to me. You are always so positive even with all you have gone through the last several months. I really admire you and look forward to reading your posts!!

Your words to me have left me speechless, a very rare thing to occur!

I am touched by them and greatly uplifted in spirit as I read them.

When next, I am having a bad day, I shall read your words again and feed
my heart with the healing power of your kindness and compassion.

You've given me, my 1st Christmas gift of the season...I thank you!

May you & yours be greatly blessed
:angelheart: ​Much love, Carol

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Gunny has officially hit testosterone fueled adolescence. He peed on his toy so Denali, our boxer, wouldn't take it. Did I mention the toy wasn't outside, or on the floor, or in his bed, nope it was on the couch.

Thank god for steam cleaners. It appears I won't be waiting for January to neuter. I called the vet today. First part of December.

*sigh*

Bo peed ON Bea the other day while trying to mark her pee spot. He just couldn't wait until she was done apparently. I put the kybosh on that.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Guess it's time to post this again.

Balls.jpg

I want.

For sooooo many reasons.

I want.

Members online