Off. With. His. Balls.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Gunny has officially hit testosterone fueled adolescence. He peed on his toy so Denali, our boxer, wouldn't take it. Did I mention the toy wasn't outside, or on the floor, or in his bed, nope it was on the couch.

Thank god for steam cleaners. It appears I won't be waiting for January to neuter. I called the vet today. First part of December.

*sigh*

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Gunny has officially hit testosterone fueled adolescence. He peed on his toy so Denali, our boxer, wouldn't take it. Did I mention the toy wasn't outside, or on the floor, or in his bed, nope it was on the couch.

Thank god for steam cleaners. It appears I won't be waiting for January to neuter. I called the vet today. First part of December.

*sigh*

:busted: No Balls....No Worry! :ROFL:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
jingle balls jingle balls . . . no more jingle to his balls ! ! ! :christmas19::christmas19:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:christmas27::christmas27:[MENTION=5475]Gunny B[/MENTION]...I'm laughing...on the outside :lmaogirl: but on the inside, I'm right there
with you..."Bad dog, Gunny...bad dog!" And don't forget to put on the mad face
:bitching:

I once owned 2 BIG Catahoulas (90 lb brothers) and a Golden Retriever, yep...90 lbs.
All males, Catahoulas were adopted and non neutered...WOW...every day was an
adventure in the testosterone kingdom but those were all GREAT DOGS!

Thank you for the memories and "Happy Holidays" to you & yours!
:christmas27:

bulliemama

Oct 26, 2012
Philadelphia
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin 8/20/12, Winston 10/23/03-7/5/12
I'm sorry but this post just made me :rofl:
Franklin is well on his way to the same. He's already peed in his bed and MINE. Bye bye Gunny's balls.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL: he did it to himself!!! :laugh:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
You guys are hilarious , makes me laugh. Poor guys , it sounds like your sending them to the guilotine . Lol. I had Dozer fixed 2 months ago when he was 7 months old, before he started any problems. I have his sister, and I fixed her before she went into heat, because I wouldn't be able to keep them apart, and I didn't want puppies with tails growing out of their foreheads. Lol. But he does still try to hump me sometimes, especially now since I started wearing my winter coat, he tries to bite my sleeves, then starts to hump me, I don't know why, it's only when I have my coat on, boy it's going to e a loooong winter. Lol

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You guys are hilarious , makes me laugh. Poor guys , it sounds like your sending them to the guilotine . Lol. I had Dozer fixed 2 months ago when he was 7 months old, before he started any problems. I have his sister, and I fixed her before she went into heat, because I wouldn't be able to keep them apart, and I didn't want puppies with tails growing out of their foreheads. Lol. But he does still try to hump me sometimes, especially now since I started wearing my winter coat, he tries to bite my sleeves, then starts to hump me, I don't know why, it's only when I have my coat on, boy it's going to e a loooong winter. Lol

:lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl: Hilarious, I'm peeing my pants here in Texas!
Brutus will try and hump me if he starts kissing my ear...it all starts w/the ears
for him. I'm quite impressed w/his lovemaking techniques
:ROFL2:

He is neutered so I dunno...crazy bully boys :bulldog:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh so you have a real Romeo on your hands, lol. Does he whisper sweet nothing's in your ear? Lol. The vet actually told me that males will continue to hump for a while after being neutered because it takes a while for the testosterone to leave their bodies, I can't remember how long she said it lasts though. He still sometimes tries to hump his sister, just wrong lol, he just hasn't figured out where he's supposed to do it, he always humps her face, lol, my Dozer is just a little bit Dozey, my Blossom, won't have anything to do with it though, she growls, and lets him know to back off, good girl Blossom, don't let anyone deflower you baby. Lol

M

mabel lou

Omg I am laughing so hard over here in Michigan. These post and comments sure do make my day lmao. I don't have any boys to deal with, well at least in the EBD world of mine but I do however have BODINE, good ole Bodine who is my sons dog and he is a basset hound and boy oh boy do him and mabel go at it. He humps little miss boo boo butt over here all the time. Before she went into heat he was visiting one day and he was ok and just a playful buddy but like two minutes before he was to leave he just went crazy on her and started humping her and my son had to literally get him and put him in the car. Both he and I looked at one another because it was just out of the clear blue BAM. Then like two wks later boo boo butt went into heat. So my son was laughing and saying Mom can you just imagine what the puppies would look like. I said don't even go there! Mabel is called boo boo butt because she is always face down with her butt up in the air and then she will pounce on Thelma.
Do boy dogs still act like boy dogs when they have no balls anymore? lol, do the other boy dogs know this and try to beat em up cause they have no balls?:whew:

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh so you have a real Romeo on your hands, lol. Does he whisper sweet nothing's in your ear? Lol. The vet actually told me that males will continue to hump for a while after being neutered because it takes a while for the testosterone to leave their bodies, I can't remember how long she said it lasts though. He still sometimes tries to hump his sister, just wrong lol, he just hasn't figured out where he's supposed to do it, he always humps her face, lol, my Dozer is just a little bit Dozey, my Blossom, won't have anything to do with it though, she growls, and lets him know to back off, good girl Blossom, don't let anyone deflower you baby. Lol

Yes, he's very sweet with his lovemaking, lol...I'm sure Brutus has been neutered awhile.
He's supposed to be 3 but judging from his teeth I think he's 4-5 y/o. I don't let him kiss
my ears...that is the only time he humps
:drool:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Guess it's time to post this again.

Balls.jpg

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Zeus lost his balls yesterday and still not feeling too frisky!! Once the hormones kicked in, I couldn't wait any longer!! He was 10 months old the end of November and we wanted to wait until he was 18 months, but that didn't work out!!

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus lost his balls yesterday and still not feeling too frisky!! Once the hormones kicked in, I couldn't wait any longer!! He was 10 months old the end of November and we wanted to wait until he was 18 months, but that didn't work out!!

He is REALLY handsome, perfect markings!

May you & yours be blessed!! :christmas27:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online