Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Does your bully like to attack your hair dryer? Punk loves to. My new dryer does not get hot on the outside or on the end and she just loves to attack it. Big bad bully !! lol

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Brutus HATES the blow dryer! Tuesday when he got out of his bath, I tried to see if he would let me blow dry him a bit (he loves running outside after a bath, and it was cold out) Of course the next day when I go to blow dry MY hair, he runs like it is going to get him! :nervous:

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Punk will attack the vacuum cleaner too! I have to tell her no the whole time I am vacuuming. . . . lol

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Hahaha I can't use my hair dryer with Wilbur around. It is a total meltdown. He is also terrified of the vacuum... so he runs and cowers, while Layla attacks the vacuum. It is a total gong show! :crazy:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
mine babies are silly they like the warm air that comes out of the blow dryer LOL

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
mine babies are silly they like the warm air that comes out of the blow dryer LOL

I wish Brutus loved the blow dryer, then I wouldn't have to worry about him running outside while he is still wet. He only lets me dry him with a towel for a few minutes before the butt wiggles turn into out right running around the house like a crazy dog!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=6425]Dee J[/MENTION] - I guess it helps that my two were born in a show home, so from little bitty babies they were handled like show dogs with the primping and all that goes into getting a dog ready for a show, so they pretty much just let me do what has to be done except with nails LOL they still hate their nails done but again they let me do it they just don't like it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks attacks anything that makes noise... hair dryer, vacuum, swiffer wet-jet, squeegee on the shower door, car horn, etc, etc. <<<sigh>>>

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.