1 year @ home... need a fancy collar.

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Molly turned one last month and we are still cleaning up from the party...

However, her first day home anniversary is in a few weeks and i thought i'd get her some new neck *bling*. Before everybody says "you should use a harness!!" i should point out her collar is used to: 1) hang her ID tag on, 2) use as a handle to pull her off small children/animals/vacuums and 3) she's a fashionesta. She has harness we use for walks, parks and attaching gopro's to.

I need some ideas...

My boy's want something with spikes..
IMG_2275.JPG

My wife and daughter want something that sparkles.
Corbis-42-16345373.jpg

I thought a leather collar with union jack printed on it would be cool..
il_fullxfull.371563672_fowq.jpg

What do you guys think is a good collar for a bulldog? Again, it's really just for show (and i wasn't kidding about it also being used to pull her off small children.. she loves a good face lick).

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Sparkles AND spikes (little ones) for the best of both worlds? :) Tonka currently has a baby blue collar with brown skulls and cross bones on it. It's masculine yet has softer colors. My compromise with my boyfriend haha.

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
haha the first one is kinda scary you have a harness to attach a gopro too????? That is awesome.

Well.. its a ContourROAM (but most people know what a GoPro is :) )... and yes, i've found that the mount used for ski goggles will also attach to most dog harnesses. I'll post some under-dog-cam (camera mounted under bulldog) video in the video forum.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I am partial to skulls and crossbones too, it would be cool if you could find a pink one, but I also like the Union Jack.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would say the spikes are out, so the bling or Union Jack would do.

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I personally love bling rather than studs/spikes. MyMeeko Weeko's collar just to give you another idea.. Its more bling than anything else tho but if you can get it with a union j background and studs with the bling ud please every1 lol. *attempts to add pic* .. 20121127_214842.jpg20121127_215012.jpg

Last edited:

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
This is what Tonka is getting when he fills out a little more! They have all sorts of awesome stuff.

uba close.jpg

PM for the link to the website

Last edited by a moderator:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I like the Dozer's collars at the Caroline Pet Pantry ... and you can get lots of different ones for different occasions!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I never been one for flashy collars.... but I do love the Union jack collar -- pretty cool and fitting for a bully

Most Reactions