Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bulldogs & Their Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    OCD = bulldog!

I believe the two Vegas' have issue with time changes too.... right @Libra926 and @KMARINO

Total time change and schedule change grinch! Orion is on top of the feeding schedule and Vegas is on top of the sleeping schedule. Orion will fall asleep anywhere and very rarely comes into the bedroom after we've gone to bed. Vegas? If Mark falls asleep on the couch...Vegas will grumble at him starting at 9pm until Mark finally gets up and they go upstairs and go to bed. On the weekends...if Mark sleeps past his weekday wake up time...Vegas is on top of it. He's Marks back up alarm clock.

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member Dee J's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Mine are like that too..... my hubby has 1-2 days off a week, and although most of my work days remain the same when it comes to Fridays, Sats and Sundays I can either be working a lot or be off a lot of those three days. On the occasions when both of our schedules have meant that one or both of us are at home for a long time for a few days at a time you can tell we've messed up their schedule. I've found that when we are home they just don't sleep, because they are moving around the house with you and listening because they don't want to miss out on anything!!! Then it gets to day 3 or day 4 and they start to give us these looks as if to say ............ " Go back to work already ........I'm exhausted ... I .. WANT .. TO ... SLEEP ..... "

Exactly! By Monday our last day off, Brutus gave up on following us. He went to sleep on the floor in front of the couch, and my oldest JRT even came to snuggle which she NEVER does. She is more like who is this and why do I always have to have new friends! My boyfriend and I work together, so we typically leave and get home at the same time everyday M-F, over the holiday we just messed him all up

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Total time change and schedule change grinch! Orion is on top of the feeding schedule and Vegas is on top of the sleeping schedule. Orion will fall asleep anywhere and very rarely comes into the bedroom after we've gone to bed. Vegas? If Mark falls asleep on the couch...Vegas will grumble at him starting at 9pm until Mark finally gets up and they go upstairs and go to bed. On the weekends...if Mark sleeps past his weekday wake up time...Vegas is on top of it. He's Marks back up alarm clock.

HAHA We can't ever let Otis, Orion, and Brutus meet! We get up at 5 in the morning during the week straight for a potty and then breakfast, when we deviate off that by any on the weekends it's CRY central from the living room. Or if heaven for bid we stay up later then normal, he just looks at us like we are crazy, and goes and pouts in the corner till we all go to sleep! You have to love all of their little ways
    The boy that stole my heart forever, Brutus Mayhem

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Bacon is okay if we deviate on times for a day, but he is horrible if he is up for a few days straight. If he has a puppy play date he is down for at least two days. I think he slept for the better part for a week after his play date with @elearn and Herman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads