And people say Bullie's aren't athletic.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've already changed it out, but the gate is in the hallway, so I might be able to set it back up to see if she'll do it again. I just hate encouraging her to jump it.

no, no... do not encourage -- if already done - no worries. we do not need her getting hurt just for a video

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
HAHA that's awesome, we have a high bed to that Bacon used to be able to get up on his own before we got our new furniture. It's also over 30 inches high, he has less running room with the new furniture. We use baby gates all the time but he is deathly afraid of them so we just rest them where ever we don't want him to go. He tried to mess with one once and it fell on him, job well done Mr. BabyGate.

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Haha can Ellie please come to my home to give Meeko a few lessons so he doesnt sit by the bed crying to come up at bed time pretty please?!? ... Meeko doesnt do jumping! If his front paws dont reach it then he doesnt bother! To get on the sofa he puts his front paws on and litrally does like a pull up lifts his body up slowly like hes doin exercises!! X

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Gravity... an EB's worst enemy.

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Haha can Ellie please come to my home to give Meeko a few lessons so he doesnt sit by the bed crying to come up at bed time pretty please?!? ... Meeko doesnt do jumping! If his front paws dont reach it then he doesnt bother! To get on the sofa he puts his front paws on and litrally does like a pull up lifts his body up slowly like hes doin exercises!! X

EXACTLY how Tonka does it... Unless he's in batshit crazy mode!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
eeek ... glad my kids were busy playing if they new they could get past gates the front door would never be the same again LOL they have no idea they can jump it, knock it over or in any way get past it and I would like to keep them fooled LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.