Zeus and my Granddog, Dexter

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Zeus loves to play with our Granddog!! Dexter will be six months the first of December and is almost as big as Zeus at 10 months. They pay so well together. They think they are brothers because Dexter comes for a play date at least two days a week and almost every weekend during football season. They look so much alike, but are not even related or from the same breeder. Here is a picture we took yesterday so you can decide if they look alike. Dexter is the one in the front sitting up. IMG_0630_1024.jpg

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Yep, they look alike. I wonder if you'd find similarities in their pedigree a few generations back.

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
There is no relation showing in 5 generations. Zeus is laid back and loves everyone. Dexter is better behaved and only loves people he knows.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They do look alike, and they are very handsome.

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I thought you would all agree that they look like brothers. It is so amazing how different they are though. I love these boys! My hubby calls them Me and mini me! It is so cute when my daughter brings him to play. She lets him out of her car and runs right in and acts like he is home He immediately finds Zeus so they can play chase or wrestle. So cute!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... the do look a lot alike --- what a great picture of them

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I love them! They are absolutely adora-bull! It's great that they love to play together and are so close in age. They'll be fast friends for life. Beautiful!

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
It is like having two sweet bullies, but only the expense of one!!!:ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Like mirror images of each other ... and so cute that they get on so well!!! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.