They grow up so fast!!!

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I just did a collage of Izzy's pictures yesterday from her first 4 months and I am
amazed how fast they grow and how much they change since little puppies!!!!! Here's Izzy, she will be 5 months on December 7th. 76432_175865152557592_1872631478_n.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
they do grow fast, she is sure a pretty little girl!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
She's a beautiful little girl!!!! And yes they do grow fast... Herman (8 months) was looking at me the other day and I got a flash back of his little 3 month old puppy face. It was so cute!!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I just did a collage of Izzy's pictures yesterday from her first 4 months and I am
amazed how fast they grow and how much they change since little puppies!!!!! Here's Izzy, she will be 5 months on December 7th.View attachment 31294

oh my gosh! Tell me about it!! Izzy is totally and completely adorable. Look how small!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a pretty girl. I also love how they never grow proportionally. It's like the legs will grow long and look out of proportion to everything else. And then the body goes longer etc etc.

For the longest time I had this gangly looking bully and just the last few months his chest seemed to expand and his rib cage is lower. He is such a pretty bully .... and Im not even biased in any way!!! :whistle:

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
She is beautiful!!! Tilly is 5 months and I bought one of those "First Year" picture frames that people use for skin babies... It has a space for a picture for every month! I'm very excited to put her pics in and see how much she grew!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh so cute, what a great idea as they do grow so fast and you forget about some of the little things thay have done.

I think I am going to do one of Ftse first year, thanks for idea.

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] - so true! and that's why it is so much fun to watch english bulldogs become adults. It is like a box of surprises, each week is something new on them that develops or changes! I remember how excited I got when she started sticking her tongue out or when her underbite and front teeth started showing more. Right now she has the long legs and reminds me of a boxer puppy so I am looking forward to the next stage! :)

@hnhammond - great idea, I will look for one for Izzy too. All my pictures of her are online so maybe having a real picture frame at home it would be great!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
She's such a cutie, great pictures. They do grow really fast, Bacon is going to be 1 on Dec. 7th, I can't believe how big he got in a year.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww baby girl is getting big and very cute, they don't stay small very long. :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love the collage.... she is a precious little girl

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.