Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Click this link to order yours or visit our HOME page or FORUM page to order more than 2 for a discounted price!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/...Last-.html?soid=1103980140111&aid=TjMkL0q0HE8

We still have some calendars left and now that everyone has theirs it's time to show you all the whole calendar! Please support EBN-- this is the only fundraiser for English Bulldog News, all other fundraisers go to Rescues and Charities. Help keep English Bulldog News online as this calendar will pay for server costs, prizes and site maintainence for the year 2013 along with some other additions to the site!

Here is the calendar, enjoy!

frontcover.jpg

01january.jpg

02february.jpg

03March.jpg

04April.jpg

05May.jpg

06june.jpg

07july.jpg

08August.jpg

09september.jpg

10october.jpg

11november.jpg

12December.jpg

13Allmonths.jpg

14memorials.jpg

15lastpage.jpg

Backpage.jpg

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
The calendar team did a WONDERFUL job! I work in this industry so I completely understand all the time and hard work that goes into a project like is. It's also great to see each sweet face and feel like I know them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My sweet Maggie is January!!!!!! I have two already but I think I may get more for gifts!!! :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Miss September is dear to our hearts. It stands to reason that she should represent the fashionistas on EBN. We got two calendars, Lari took one to work and the other is here, opened to September. :grumpa: :loco:

09september.jpg

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Thanks to everyone who put this together, it looks awesome!
How do we order 1 for $10? I received an e-mail that said for members its $10 but when I log into the site and click Pay pal in the link it's $20 per calendar?
Help!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanks to everyone who put this together, it looks awesome!
How do we order 1 for $10? I received an e-mail that said for members its $10 but when I log into the site and click Pay pal in the link it's $20 per calendar?
Help!

I think there is a link in the email you received. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] would know for sure but she is having computer cabling issues right now. Why don't you send her a private message so she for sure sees it when they get it fixed later.
IF you cant contact her pm me your email addy and I will forward you the email I received.
Bruce

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes the PayPal button is in the email :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.