Tilly gets spayed AND a nose job this Tuesday!

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Tomorrow must be Spay Day because my sweet bully goes in tomorrow too. Most people look at you like you're crazy when you voice anxiety but not here among Bully-Lovers. We can all relate to how nerve-wracking this is. Hope everything goes well for everyone's fur-kids. I will be real happy when tomorrow is over! :)

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Tuni is home and doing much better then I expected. You wouldn't even know she had anything done! SO happy it's all over with. :) wishing you all good luck!

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Tilly didn't end up getting her surgery! UGH! There was an issue with her bloodwork so we have to come back tomorrow and do it. :( So glad Tuni is doing well! Maybe I won't panic so much tomorrow...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
How did Tilly make out with her surgeries?. Hope everything went smoothly, and that she's at home getting spoiled by her Mommy. She'll be back to herself before you know it. Feel better soon Tilly , and no jumping little one.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Tilly didn't end up getting her surgery! UGH! There was an issue with her bloodwork so we have to come back tomorrow and do it. :( So glad Tuni is doing well! Maybe I won't panic so much tomorrow...

Awww ... now that is just crap! Did they say what the issue was???

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Awww ... now that is just crap! Did they say what the issue was???

No, which makes me nervous. Something about the results being unclear and needing to send it to the lab, the results of which won't get there until tonight. Now I'm scared about that!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just seeing this. Hope all is ok and it's nothing major with the blood work. Maybe it's just thyroid or something like that? :pray:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Tomorrow must be Spay Day because my sweet bully goes in tomorrow too. Most people look at you like you're crazy when you voice anxiety but not here among Bully-Lovers. We can all relate to how nerve-wracking this is. Hope everything goes well for everyone's fur-kids. I will be real happy when tomorrow is over! :)

MOST people own dogs..... Bully people have short round family members that let us love them to no end! :love: :loco:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I hope all is well with the blood work , and nothing too serious. Is the surgery being done today? Keep us posted.

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
SHE'S OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just called! The surgery went great, she's just sleeping now!!!!!!!!!! I get to pick her up in a few hours!

Apparently the issue was the blood results were unclear, but the lab got them worked out and nothing is wrong. WHEW.

I think people just don't understand that bullies are very, very sensitive. I'm not even worried about the actual surgery - just the anesthesia and her flat little bully face and breathing issues! Plus, she is my LIFE. I would literally die if anything happened to her!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Glad all went well, she'll be back to her bully self before you know it. Just a little extra BLC ( Bully loving care), and extra snuggles with Mama is all she needs, and 5-7 days of inactivity and rest, no jumping or running.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.