Does the amount someone pays for a bully really secure a good home?

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
That's an interesting question. I think that the rationale is that if something can come up with a couple thousand dollars in cash, they have a disposable income to draw from and will be able to take care of the dog. I don't think it is necessarily a flawed idea either but lots of people have lots of money and also sometimes have an attitude that pets are like objects you acquire for status instead of a life you love and take care of.
I don't know if its flawed but I see everyday people who have payed alot for their bully then turn around and try to re-sell it like a car without any regard for the type of home it will end up in as long as they have the money.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I wish I could find someone like you for my girls..... and gatorfan85 I have even told people I would take payments.....

and I am in the position now in my life I only work part time, so I am actually home more than I am at work. Vegas is one SPOILED bully, I would love to get another one and especially a female. (Vegas is fixed so not for breeding, strictly a pet) I am under lease for 6 more months then we are buying a house one with a FENCED in back yard, then I will consider adopting another one...and what does my husband think?? Well what's he really going to say when he comes home from work and finds Vegas has a little/big sis or bro?? lol

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
and I am in the position now in my life I only work part time, so I am actually home more than I am at work. Vegas is one SPOILED bully, I would love to get another one and especially a female. (Vegas is fixed so not for breeding, strictly a pet) I am under lease for 6 more months then we are buying a house one with a FENCED in back yard, then I will consider adopting another one...and what does my husband think?? Well what's he really going to say when he comes home from work and finds Vegas has a little/big sis or bro?? lol
I am with you on that but I work two part time jobs while i'm finishing college and we are buying a house in Feb. If we didnt have a limit here I would get another bully lol. Not to say if I find a special needs one that the baby won't be here anyways, i'm just not looking until then.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.