Keeping fingers crossed...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I got my Fromm Surf and Turf delivery today which was amazing because I just ordered on Sunday. I've started Bear's transition to the new food. Hoping I made the right decision. His face was getting redder and eyes (even before the tear) and even though his coat looks excellent on Avoderm I think the grain free will be good for him all around.

Now off to snuggles with bear bear...:bully::heart::heart::heart::bully:

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I am also thinking about trying the Fromm for Mr.Beefy. We are doing the Evo herring and I just dont think his tummy is too keen on it. Hope this works for you and BEAR BEAR!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You may not notice a difference in the coat- the coat actually smells better to me with Avoderm, but the eyes should be brighter on the Fromm.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You may not notice a difference in the coat- the coat actually smells better to me with Avoderm, but the eyes should be brighter on the Fromm.

I agree ... Maggies coat didn't seem too different and she hasn't really stopped shedding either. However, it's the eyes and the boost in energy that was almost immediately noticeable. We did begin the Grizzly Salmon oil at the same time and I'm sure that also helped a LOT!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
g'luck with the change. stig was recently changed to fromm salmon a la veg too, and from then on he learned to go down the stairs himself and literally started to jump around, including on the sofa and to greet and play with my bf and i! i heard great things about surf and turf, i'm sure bear bear's going to woof it down no problem.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.