Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK, spill it! ...

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mukilteo, Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: OK, spill it! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hstead View Post
    My wife and daughter left the house at 4:50am so that left me and my 11 year old son at the house. He wanted to go shop for the new pup so I took him around noon. We still do not have the pup yet but we are not down to six days and counting. We ended up buying a bed, two bowls, Kong Ball, Nylabone, tug-of-war rope, some stuffies, and a Furminator. We should be good to go. I do not have food or treats yet though as I am waiting to see what the breeder is giving him already. I still need to get some dog shampoo but I won't be bathing him for a while hopefully.
    Ooooooo! That's the best kind of shopping; getting ready for the baby to come home....

I took Grandma to Fred Meyer when the tree stand I'd planned to get a Noble Fir from was NOT OPEN. We scored. Not only did we find the perfect tree in their garden department, the dogs got new beds! They were only $12.99! Oh sure, they're not a "Kong Bed" or anything (been there, done that and was not worth the 60 bucks I paid for it) but they're soft and skwooshy and the covers zip off for washing.

I also got three bags of Dove White Chocolates and I've already eaten an entire bag. OMG I LOVE THEM. And yes, when you see me, PLEASE say, "Happy Holidays Fat ***" --- maybe it will help me stop?

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: OK, spill it! ...

I do have 2 bulldogs; one is Gunner and the other is Pebbles. However, Pebbles has packed up and moved to my nephew's house. She is a wee pup and loves being the Princess of the Palace there. Gunner is a hard act to follow. So today I have been shopping online for her, and the sweet girly things I have purchased have been so cute. I am wondering if there is a 12 step program for this Bulldog spoiling...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads