sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
What is a water pup? Im glad everything turned out good for the mom and all the babies are doing really good. I have some pictures not many but some.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I will try to say this nicely... Was the vet trying to kill the mom??? Even if 3 come without any problems it only takes 1 water puppy to kill her. I am glad she made it through okay but she could've just had the csection and been a lot worse for wear to care for all those pups. And the 3 that did not make it probably may have.

Getting off my soap box now :)

Hope you get us some pictures!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

^^^^^^^^^^^
What Lisa said .......... I didn't think Bulldogs could even HAVE puppies normally. But I'm glad that you saw a new life come into this world!! :heart:

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Here is the few I have.
Lola first year one 007.jpgLola first year one 008.jpgLola first year one 009.jpgLola first year one 010.jpgLola first year one 011.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh look at them!! They are so tiny and sweet!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
They are tiny! My favorite is Abby which is the second pup born. She has a perfect little face! I want to see puppies born again! It was fun holding them in a towel and drying them off, hearing their little squeaks for the first time.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
My favorite is the piebald brindle baby! (Big surprise) Thankfully, there's not a full on white one in the bunch for me to obsess over.....LOL

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I love bullies that have a pure white face but a colored body. Abby out of this litter has the perfect mask over her eyes and it symmetrical so both sides of the face are the same and she will be fawn. My hubby tells me know we want to wait for Lola a sister with the same mom and dad as her so I will wait. But in the mean time they are fun to hold and love on. I want to go see her again and watch how they change but right now they are young and I have two young girls so when I go over I cant bring them. I will wait tell they are a little older then go play with them.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online