Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
How many people here have a French Bulldog in their family? I've been babysitting a little French Bulldog, he is such a funny little guy! If he is awake and out of his kennel he is constantly on the go, it cracks me up ... He gets along with everyone and just wants to play and have fun, even Diesel will play and it takes a lot to get him comfortable enough to play with dogs he doesn't know very well.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I don't but I have been wanting one, but right now I have too many at the moment. There is a guy in our subdivision that breeds and shows Frenchies and he has some very cute one's. One I almost brought home the other day.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I have one! She's a little Diva, she really lives up to her name! Frenchies are hilarious, they are such clowns! They really are always on the go, Diva doesn't walk anywhere, she is always running! I always get comments when I am out with both Gio and Diva, people live seeing the French&English combo!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I have one! She's a little Diva, she really lives up to her name! Frenchies are hilarious, they are such clowns! They really are always on the go, Diva doesn't walk anywhere, she is always running! I always get comments when I am out with both Gio and Diva, people live seeing the French&English combo!

Is she black or a dark brindle? Guinness the one I am baby sitting is that dark brindle he is really handsome, he became a champion show dog at a real young age, but now he is just a family pet that gets to hang out with his daddy and they go all over the place together.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] She is a dark brindle, she looks darker than she is in pictures. How old is Guinness? I would love to see a picture of him!

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
I've got a black brindle one - Ziva. She's smart, generally well behaved and nuts. she thinks shes a bulldozer If there's something she can move between her and where she wants to go she just puts her head down and pushes it out of her way. Also, she climbs. she likes to stand on the picnic table in the yard. IMG_0535.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw i dont have a frenchie but had to say they look so cute. :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
No Frenchie here but I do think they are adorable.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How many people here have a French Bulldog in their family? I've been babysitting a little French Bulldog, he is such a funny little guy! If he is awake and out of his kennel he is constantly on the go, it cracks me up ... He gets along with everyone and just wants to play and have fun, even Diesel will play and it takes a lot to get him comfortable enough to play with dogs he doesn't know very well.

We have one.... Chelios. He is a dark brindle and was given to us by our vet. He was 7 months old and had been surrendered to Dr. Rossi at 5 months due to a nasty divorce that was causing the little guy to be very sick. Once Joe got him all healed up, he called us the week before Christmas and asked if we'd be interested in giving him a great home... said he wanted to make sure he was going to get the care he needed to stay healthy and have a great life. Of course, we did a few neutral site visits with Banks to make sure she was accepting of him and he became part of our family on Christmas Eve 2011.

He is very much as you describe... constantly on the go, keeps himself occupied (good and bad), loves all people and other dogs and best of all he gives Banks a run for her money -- too funny watching him get the best of her. BUT, thank goodness that she is well trained to listen

cheli212006.jpg

randomsleepypics001.jpg

013.jpg

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I don't but I want one!!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I've got a black brindle one - Ziva. She's smart, generally well behaved and nuts. she thinks shes a bulldozer If there's something she can move between her and where she wants to go she just puts her head down and pushes it out of her way. Also, she climbs. she likes to stand on the picnic table in the yard.View attachment 31159

Oh [MENTION=6176]linwhite[/MENTION] - I think we need to see a video of Ziva and her climbing skills!

I think if I hadn't fallen in love with EBs, the Frenchie would have been my next choice --- right after the Neapolitan Mastiff! (OMG I Love those dogs!!!!)

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Oh @linwhite - I think we need to see a video of Ziva and her climbing skills!

I think if I hadn't fallen in love with EBs, the Frenchie would have been my next choice --- right after the Neapolitan Mastiff! (OMG I Love those dogs!!!!)

I'll see if I can get some video. Frenchies are small so you can have one of them along with your EB. I wonder if 1 EB + I Frenchie + 1 Mastiff - 3 EBs (size and food consumption wise). LOL

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I use to want one................Now I NEED one, or two :whistle:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'll see if I can get some video. Frenchies are small so you can have one of them along with your EB. I wonder if 1 EB + I Frenchie + 1 Mastiff - 3 EBs (size and food consumption wise). LOL

HAHAHA...so funny, I was mentally calculating that up in my head too :weird:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.