Just found this on Facebook

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
thank you for sharing. that was so touching and very inspirational. he is just full of life! very wonderful!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I love this ! Griffen is a lucky boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Griffey has crossed the Rainbow Bridge as of this morning. He was such an inspiration for so many special needs bullies out there. He will greatly be missed

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
oh my! this video is sure heartworming. I cant get over how happy he looks though. That is truely awesome. I live to see happy stories like this and am so proud of his new owners to give him the love he deserves. Thanks for the share!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Yes it's a sad day here..Griffin has passed away. His story really did touch so many people. He became the poster boy for rescues and what kind of beautiful life can be given to these poor babies if people wouldn't give up on them so easily. RIP Griffin and prayers to your family who took you in and never gave up on you. He's running free without wheels now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 44

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes it's a sad day here..Griffin has passed away. His story really did touch so many people. He became the poster boy for rescues and what kind of beautiful life can be given to these poor babies if people wouldn't give up on them so easily. RIP Griffin and prayers to your family who took you in and never gave up on you. He's running free without wheels now!

Rest in peace sweet Griffin!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
What a great story, awesome. Griffin is so cute, and he buzzes around like crazy, he looks so happy. Love this. Thanks for sharing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online