The tree is going up !!!

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi all

I'm putting my tree up tonight am off work for the week you see and coco has gone mental at next doors tree so I'm hoping by putting mine up she will get used to it fingers crossed. Pics o follow :) x x

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Wondering how Otis will do as well. I'm thinking of getting a live tree this year, smaller and wont tip over.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
this will be a fun post to see the final outcome of ... I'm wondering about a tree, thinking of doing a smaller tree and setting on a end table or something?!? my sons lab is good at knocking stuff over

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Well this will be the first Christmas we have Ftse and his first with a tree, :christmas27:I am hoping he doesn't get amused by it and think it is all his toys but I know that is wishful thinking but if he does I have a little pen I can put around it wont look so nice but Ftse and the tree will both be safe

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Hmm now you are getting me worried. Mimi, Tyler and Rudy didn't have a problem with the tree. Mila, the eats everything/little terror deaf bulldog, might be a problem. I can see her climbing up the center to get to the ornaments. Do they make an electric fence for Christmas trees? Might need one. Guess I still have a few days to figure it out.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Looks like the tree is comeing down. Coco is a wreck she won't go near it :( she just shakes when she sees it :( x ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353574260.360610.jpg

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
This is cocos first Xmas too just hope she gets her wee brain round it lol she went up to bed (our bed ) her self last night at 8pm to get away from it. She's never done this lol.

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Lol sorry i dont mean to laugh ... Poor Coco.. but thats quite funny!! She may come around to it soon! Is she the same when the lights are off? I hope Meeko likes our tree when it goes ip. Im lucky i have a tall ceilin so if he doesnt like it il be able to put the tree on the table out of the way. I have a feelin Meekos goin to be the very oposite and keep attacking the baubels!! Xx

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Aw good hopefully he will be friends with the tree soon :) ha she's the same if the lights are off lol x x

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Hi all

I'm putting my tree up tonight am off work for the week you see and coco has gone mental at next doors tree so I'm hoping by putting mine up she will get used to it fingers crossed. Pics o follow :) x x

Be grateful. The first year, Bea thought the tree was a giant chew toy dispenser, created solely for her holiday entertainment.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.