sleepy test?

titanowners

Nov 10, 2012
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan
recently we discovered that not only will titan's eyes get sleepy but we have a test to see how tired he is...we stick our hand under his chin and he quickly rests it and falls asleep...slowly the weight of his head pushes your hand down...im curious to see other silly ways bulldogs show their sleepiness or sleep habits. :D

(still not photo yet because it's difficult to take a picture with one hand ;D working on it!)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:laugh: Their heads really make them tired! And trying to hold them up is almost impossible! Jake will fall asleep sitting up. And hen he set of just slumps to whoever or whatever is next to him!

OP
titanowners

titanowners

Nov 10, 2012
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan
i definitely believe that. his head is just so heavy...oh yeah hahaha my avatar picture is just that; where he fell asleep sitting up and we put a pillow under him and it was like heaven for the little guy. i love the picture of jake and his tongue out (how old is jake?)...bullies are hilarious.:tongue:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
i definitely believe that. his head is just so heavy...oh yeah hahaha my avatar picture is just that; where he fell asleep sitting up and we put a pillow under him and it was like heaven for the little guy. i love the picture of jake and his tongue out (how old is jake?)...bullies are hilarious.:tongue:

Thank You!! Jake is nearly 2!!! Oh no! Where did the time go?? He is our love for sure. His tongue is always sticking out! :laugh: yup..they are definitely a mood elevator! :D

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
every since Diesel was a baby he has tried to fight sleep .. guess he doesn't want to miss anything. but he will walk in front of where I'm sitting then back up, yes he walks backwards until his butt touches the chair or my legs then he will sit down and then you see his eyes close and his head will slightly bob then he just slumps to the ground or he will tip over to the side ... which always wakes him up and he will jump up and look around the room like what the heck who did that ... then he backs up again and the whole thing starts over again LOL

OP
titanowners

titanowners

Nov 10, 2012
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan
every since Diesel was a baby he has tried to fight sleep .. guess he doesn't want to miss anything. but he will walk in front of where I'm sitting then back up, yes he walks backwards until his butt touches the chair or my legs then he will sit down and then you see his eyes close and his head will slightly bob then he just slumps to the ground or he will tip over to the side ... which always wakes him up and he will jump up and look around the room like what the heck who did that ... then he backs up again and the whole thing starts over again LOL

oh my GOODNESS hahaha i can not stop laughing. :rofl: i just picture it..that's great!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
matter a fact just this very moment he was sitting there backed up to the chair with his head resting on my foot then plop he hit the floor but he is so tired he stayed there and is snoring now LOL he is so funny I can't get enough of him!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.