What is your bulldog scared of?

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
The only thing I have found Amber to be afraid of is the chain saw. Start up a chain saw and she runs for the hills, doesn't care where but it scares her so bad she is just flying to get away. With everything else she is fearless and will stand her ground but just show her the chain saw and she takes off.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Otis is my chicken licken...scared of wind, leaves blowing, dark, reflections and shadows, vacuum, loud noises (that he thinks are knocks at the door), the face cloth (because he HATES his face being washed, but loves his bumbee washed), and the dreaded cellar stairs ( he has NEVER been down them)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Anything that gets blown over from the wind outside...if anything is out of place in the backyard they will cautiously approach it....make a large circle to avoid coming too close to it! LOL

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Paisley is afraid of anything out of it's normal place. If I move a chair, she's convinced the boogie monster is hiding behind it.

Gizmo is right there with Paisley ! ! ! forget about cooking in the kitchen and trying to eat dinner with a few pots on the stove.... or spices on the work surface ! ! ! she's worse than an old woman telling ya to 'Clean as you go!' :p

Members online

No members online now.