What is your bulldog scared of?

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
Can you list the things that freak out your bullies so I don't feel like I got a scared cat in bulldog clothing... I'll start
-boxes
-plastic bags
-anything with wheels
-buses
-moving furniture
-the kitchen
-brooms, vacuums, mops oh my!
-shower curtains or just curtains in general
-sometimes shadows

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Leaves
Cookware
Bakeware
Sissy (Brit)
Headlights

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Can you list the things that freak out your bullies so I don't feel like I got a scared cat in bulldog clothing... I'll start
-boxes
-plastic bags
-anything with wheels
-buses
-moving furniture
-the kitchen
-brooms, vacuums, mops oh my!
-shower curtains or just curtains in general
-sometimes shadows

ALL of these and a few of his own!

Wind
Light in the oven
Dark
AND .....The best of all......His very own REFLECTION in the windows....at night!!!!!!!! :eek:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
ALL of these and a few of his own!

Wind
Light in the oven
Dark
AND .....The best of all......His very own REFLECTION in the windows....at night!!!!!!!! :eek:

Oh yes!!! That too!! Its funny when she barks at her self.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Blossom isn't afraid of anything, she will bark at anything and everything and stand with her chest out, won't back down.
Bulldozer is my scaredy cat. He is afraid of the vacuum, thunder, lightning, rain, the mixer, loud noises, brooms, blowing leaves, and the funniest ever is he is totally afraid of farts. Lol

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank is afraid of any loud noise, wind, storms, water, bugs, the vaccum, broom, mop, anything out of place, and Lucas our male cat lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
kev122573

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
I am so glad I am not the only one... Tipsy isn't afraid of farts, she start rubbing her ears/face if I make farting sounds. It's hilarious.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
wow I'm thinking my babies are pretty darn brave at this moment LOL I can't think of much that they seem scared of ... Diesel will bark at thunder, but he will run out into the yard to find it, I think he wants to kill it ... Molly chases brooms, vacuums and garbage bags when you try to put the new one in the can, but I think its more of a can I get away with it type of game for her

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
the only thing we can find that bella is scared of is a mounted deer or just the horns haha, bring a wild hog home in a trap and shes ready to tear that thing up!! haha, kinda backwards huh ha

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Anything that is not "normal".

FIRE is the biggest one - grill, smoke, steam, lighters, candles. He would be an awful fire dog, but would make a great Smokey The Bear assistant.

He is afraid of the dark, wind, thunder, fireworks, etc.

His fears often change, depending on the day. Vacuum, broom, hair dryer, mop, heater.....some days no reaction, other days constant barking or stink eye!

Gotta love 'em! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

YES!!!! Bella and Linus are both driving us crazy with this one at the moment!!!!! :chapped::bang::loco:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It would be MUCH easier to list what Princess Chicken :poo: isnt afraid of. The other list is just way too long!

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Paisley is afraid of anything out of it's normal place. If I move a chair, she's convinced the boogie monster is hiding behind it.

She's also scared to death of kitchen floors. Not dining room floors that are made of the same material and connected... just kitchen floors. We've lived in this house 3.5 years, and she's never ventured past the trash can (which is also scary by the way) from one direction, or the refrigerator from the other direction. This has held true in all houses we visit or live in. Tile, lino, wood, whatever, it doesn't matter.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.