Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Who here let's their bully babies sleep with them in their bed? Or do they sleep in a crate?
My two were crate trained starting with the breeder, and then when we brought tem home, they started in a double crate, but now that they are bigger, they each have their own , side by side each other. Blossom doesn't let Bulldozer sleep, she bugs him, and bites his ears all night long, or sleeps on his head so he can't breath. I can't have them in my bed, because there are two of them, plus they shed so much, that it makes us all itchy.

Last edited:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I let both babies sleep with me in bed, they are crate trained and have a crate in my bedroom but I only use the crate when I have to be away from home. Diesel doesn't always like to sleep in the bed with me, he likes to sleep next to my bed in his own little doggie bed, Molly always sleeps in the bed with me. When my son doesn't sleep at home, his lab Ally sleeps on my bed too LOL so it's me, 2 bulldogs and 1 chocolate lab on a king size bed.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Ruggles sleeps in his room aka the laundry room with his choice of crates. When he gets a little brother and brother is big enough, the two of them will probably sleep together, snuggled in one crate. He and Mack always slept that way. Their crate doors are open!

M

mabel lou

My girl use to love to get the chance to get in my bed lol but I couldn't deal with the snoring or the moving around because I am a very still sleeper. Since getting Thelma who has never slept in a bed I believe because she doesn't even like to be picked up as of yet (work in progress). Recently I took my girl Mabel in the room put her in bed and she crawled under the covers all the way to the end and pulled the cover up so she could sit their and watch Thelma and see what she was doing and it drove me nuts that she messed my blankets all for the mere sake of being nosey and needing to see what Thelma is doing without her lmao. So out of the bed she went as I tucked the blankets back in and that was the last of that one. They both sleep side by side with each other in a cage and yes Mabel bites and cleans and pretty much tucks Thelma in each night but once in a while I see Thelma doing this to Mabel. They are pretty cute together.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
they are in bed with us.... crate trained since breeder, each have their own crate, but they always slept with us once they were fully house trained

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie sleeps with us. She's spoiled rotten. The daddy's girl got her spot in the bed as soon as she was pretty well house trained. Of course, she sleeps all over me and loves to sleep on my head when I nap on the couch... but I wouldn't have it any other way. :D

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
I long for the day Tipsy curls up with me. But no, I get her sucking on her stuffed teddy at the foot of the bed when I get in the bed and within 10 mins, she's snoring away UNDER the bed. She refuses to sleep next to me. In the mornings, I find her sleeping in my place when I get back from showering. I guess he has "it's either you or me" mentality for the bed :( I wish and hope she cuddles one day!

Allybee8

Nov 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Dozer sleeps in the bed between my husband and I sometimes at the foot of the bed and sometimes on our pillows(I make him move out of this spot)one of us gets the head and one of us gets the butt! lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH Princess Gracies will not sleep with the peasants. She has her own bed next to ours and this is where she chooses to sleep. :love:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
All of ours sleep in their crates at night.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko is not allowed in the bedroom. He sleeps in his bed or on the floor just out side our bedroom. We moved his bed by the door way (no door), cause other wise he would just sleep on the floor by the bedroom.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah sleeps with us. tried having her and the boys sleep on beds on the floor but she would just do everything she could to get in the bed. she would pace on the hardwood floor with her nails she would make chewbaca talk just whatever to wake me up. i just gave up and put her in bed and she has been there ever since. the boys used to sleep on the floor now somehow they are in bed with us to.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.