Sleeping Bullies

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Kain sleeps in his crate. However each night before bed he is allowed to cuddle. If we go to bed he is right behind us and snuggles up beside me. His body temp is so nice and warm in the winter :)
We don't let him sleep the night just an hour or so, then come morning he goes pee around 6:30 and runs back to our room to repeat about 1 hrs before work lol. He falls back asleep under the covers beside me in like 5 mins.

P. S. No longer farting cutting back to about 90% of a cup instead of a full cup was all it took at feeding time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian sleeps in his crate in the living room because when he's on the bed he's too restless. He likes to patrol the house in the middle of the night to make sure everyone is where they are supposed to be then he settles down and goes back to sleep. He will do this about three times during the night but when he's in his crate we don't hear a peep out of him. Remy and Oliver sleep in our bed with us, Oliver up by my head and Remy using Oliver as a pillow usually.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy sleeps downstairs ... he took a long long time to finally NOT pee in his crate, so we never dared risk having him in bed with us. When he got older, for a while he was sleeping in my daughters room but now, with this sudden turn against Bear we just daren't leave him loose anymore. So he is asleep in the laundry room on the big doggy bed with the door closed.

Linus sleeps in his crate. He eats everything and so it scares me to leave him out of his crate. I'm hoping that one day this phase will pass!!! :pray:

Bella Bear sleeps with us. Once she's in bed she doesn't move ... and more to the point ... can't be moved!! So you have to make sure that you get your place first before she settles for the night!!! :crazy:

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka prefers to sleep in his crate hands down. When his dad is late from work n and mom is alone he will sleep in moms bed until sad comes home and then he wanders back to his crate :)

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Rampage jumps on and off the bed all night - I have a kennel in my room but he will only stay in it for about 3 hours tops. He enjoys laying across my stomach which is not a comfortable way to sleep but I think he's cuddling. The rest of the time, he sleeps on the pillow next to me with him butt in my face.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.