Thank you EBN!!!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
A year ago I joined EBN after I decided to add another English Bulldog to my family. I was owned by a bulldog about 20 years ago and he was such a huge part of our family until he went to the Rainbow Bridge. He had so many allergies and health issues that it took a long time for us to decide to get another one. After my hubby and I decided we were ready to love another bully, I found EBN. I joined this site six months before we brought him home and read every article to help me become a better bulldog pawrent. I can not tell you how much this site has helped me. My baby Zeus is now 10 months old and is a happy, healthy bully and I must give all the credit to the people on this forum for what I have learned from all of you. Zeus has not been to the vet except for vaccinations and has no skin issues or other health issues. I learned from all of you to feed him a good food (he is fed Fromm Beef Frittata) and fruits or green beans for treats. Thank all of you for the knowledge I have gained from this forum!!! This website is a must for all people owned by bulldogs!!! IMG_2970.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
And :bravo: to you too! You did the searching and research to be the best :bully: parent you can be! And I'm certain you've helped others. After all..that's why we are ALL here! :clap:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I agree, you found us so you should take the credit ... well most of it anyways! Zeus is so cute, he still has his babyface on him. <3

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Reading this brought a tear (or ten) of happiness! And a huge smile on my face... So glad all of the members have helped you in your journey! They did for me as well. When we started this forum almost 3 years ago, I thought Iams was a good dog food. We learn from each other, that's what makes it so special!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a way to start my day.... thank you for using all the great info and giving Zeus the best life --- he is a very handsome bullly --- Great job momma

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What a sweet Angel Baby! Good Job Mama and Dad; Zeus looks like a Gazillion Bucks!

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Thank you, all!! I just wish everyone could find this site prior to bringing the baby home. It helps so much!! I purchased all the items recommended on this site long before I got him. I knew from my past experience how important it was to be proactive instead of reactive. Bullies are so different than other breeds in many ways!! Thank you all so very much for sharing your knowledge and for this wonderful website!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Zues is looking great and getting so big. I wouldn't known half of what I know now and have learned since joining here. Good to see you and Zues! :D

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Thank you, Jeannie! I love this place!

Most Reactions

Members online