Does anybody ever experience bratty kids who insist that your bully be "put up" when he/she comes to play at your house?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Re: Does anybody ever experience bratty kids who insist that your bully be "put up" when he/she comes to play at your house?

I don't have kids but I will tell people in a heartbeat "Jackson lives here, you don't". If they have a problem with him they need to stay out of my house.

I have done this , as well. My babies have run of the house, if you do not like it then you don't need to be in our home.

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Re: Does anybody ever experience bratty kids who insist that your bully be "put up" when he/she comes to play at your house?

My neighbor Annie has a sign posted outside her place and I will take a pic of it next time we go by her place on our walk. It's perfect for this thread. You guys will love it!!!

Ahhh! Yes, I have a sign posted on my door, too: Pets Welcome, Children Must Be Leashed. People think I"m joking too

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2

My only pet peeve is when owners can't control their dogs and their dogs are relentlessly jumping all over me. I even had one rip my pantyhose. :( I just like Remi to be well mannered and respectful of people's boundaries.

Just try to remember the kid is 6 :) Kids can say the rudest things LOL!!!

I am very aware that Mac is a pup (and a very large one at that) and I am right their keeping an eye on him just in case he starts looking a little squirrely just to make sure he doesn't bulldoze anyone. There are times I kennel him just to save the headache like when any repairmen come over but they usually see the bullies and then ask if I can let them out when they're done so they can love on them. We live in military housing and all the maintainence workers know us and sometimes bring treats if they know ahead of time we're on their list for the day

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver

I have had someone bring another dog over (a Chi pup) and ask for us to put the dogs away. I simply told her that this is our dogs home and it is not fair to put them up. So she put hers in a stroller.......

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava

Lol reading this multiple times I am still trying to figure out if you mean that you put the kids in the kennel or the dogs. I think putting the kids in the kennel is a good solution haha jk

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Oh I definitely mean the bratty kids LOL that's why the zip tie is needed those little bugger slingers have thumbs and parents get so upset when you duct tape their kids thumbs to their palms ... sheeeesh wonder why? LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.