OK how insulting!!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK so I take Vegas out for his 4th poo since I changed his food. While I am bent over picking up HIS poo...HE is kicking grass in my face!!!!! WTH???? I think I am disrespected??:confused: (p.s. he kicks whether he pees or poos I have bald spots in my yard, lol)..:bully:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Really what the hell, I literally felt grass hitting my face as I was cleaning up HIS poop!!!!!! He on the other hand was SO proud and knowing he was going to get a treat of baby carrots, that he dragged me to the door, while I on the other hand was picking grass out of my face and hair!!!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha, that is hilarious. Linus does that all the time but usually he's kicking it all over Truman, not me!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
My un-bully does that, Sophie, but Abby never has, now Bella is starting to pick up the habit. It is funny because they walk away from the piles that the grass kicking really doesn't do a thing, they are too far away.
Hope he enjoyed his carrots!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep Cutty does this but when he is too far away from the pile also. lol. How funny, at least you didnt have your mouth open or you would have been picking grass out of your teeth. :D

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
at least he moved away from the poop to kick the grass, I've definetly gotten poopy grass kicked at me before when I haven't been paying attention!!! I love how they do that though, poop, kick the grass, then do the happy run back to the house "ooh I feel so much better now, I pooped, kicked up chuncks of the lawn, now mom has to pick it up and I get a treat"
oh, and I've also caught my son peeing outside, then turning around and kicking the grass "I learned it from Horse mom".

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My un-bully does that, Sophie, but Abby never has, now Bella is starting to pick up the habit. It is funny because they walk away from the piles that the grass kicking really doesn't do a thing, they are too far away.
Hope he enjoyed his carrots!

That is so true with Vegas also, he does walk away from where he pees and poos actually quite a few steps... THEN kicks, I guess I should be grateful I am not getting his waste kicked on me and only clean grass!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have been on the receiving end of one of those kicks- and they kicked one of their poos so it flat landed on my leg in a big pancake! :eek: This was before my good food feeding days so it was NOT a tootsie roll- it was pretty disgusting if I do say so.... lol Wish we had a video of that one.... and NO Libra I will not try to recreate it! hahahaha

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
That is hilarious! Chester isn't a kicker - he's more of a "hurry up and pee and get back in the house for my treat" kind of guy :p

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear walks a few steps and does it. I think its hilarious.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well, it could be worse! At least you have grass. We have "desert landscape", so down in Az. you'd get pegged in the head with a rock! Gertie always gives one kick with her left leg, but she doesn't move away at all! So she steps in the poop 9 times out of ten, then we have to go clean off one foot. Ida isn't a kicker. Interesting to hear how many Bullies kick after they poop...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is hilarious! Chester isn't a kicker - he's more of a "hurry up and pee and get back in the house for my treat" kind of guy :p

That's the same as Maggie ...... except she wants to get back inside to claim the couch again!! :bully:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I have been on the receiving end of one of those kicks- and they kicked one of their poos so it flat landed on my leg in a big pancake! :eek: This was before my good food feeding days so it was NOT a tootsie roll- it was pretty disgusting if I do say so.... lol Wish we had a video of that one.... and NO Libra I will not try to recreate it! hahahaha

Now That IS funny. Gracie is a kicker and has quite good aim... you don't want to be down range from her when she 'tees off'.. LOL

Most Reactions