Can any one help !!

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Coco IS house trained and we went to bed as usual last night woke up this morning and she's peed on the carpet well it stinks any recommendation on how I can get rid of the smell thanks x x

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Your from UK so i might be able to lol.. You can get (im sure the brand os 1001 or something) in a can its a foam carpet xleaner. U spray it on the patch rub it in leave it for a few mins then rub it out.. It lifts the stain and smell its brilliant. And then i use shake & vac just to have a pretty smell lol. The 1001 foam stuff i used to buy for a few quid in The Range .. But i think they do it in tesco/asda too x

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Thank guys. A use shake and vac and 1001 lol al give the soda a try lol a cant belive it the thing is we put a puppy pad down last like we do every night just incase she wants out an je cant wake us but she never used it ! Lazy wee lady lol x

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Just a possibility..... if the smell is really strong then just keep an eye on her. She may have a UTI. They can come on very quickly.

M

mabel lou

My old vet use to clean his whole office with vinegar and water and said that is the best to clean any kind of animal smell up. I have always cleaned carpet accidents or anything with it in regards to the animals. The smell is kind of strong at first but it sure does the job.

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
I do this all the time (as I have 4 cats & 2 dogs). You have to have a wet/dry shop vac, but its the best ... Put whatever cleaning product you want on the stain (vinegar, baking powder, laundry spot remover, enzyme pet cleaner).. let sit for 5 or 10 minutes. While you are waiting, boil a kettle of water. Dump boiling water all over the stain and vaccuum up with the shop vac. When you are vacuming with shop vac, you are down on the floor, pressing the hose into the carpet sucking up all the hot water; Ends up really dry. (take out the dust filter from your vac for all wet usage).

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.