Real Name
    Ali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Diapers

-1353134886146-jpg these are the ones I buy but my female has a tail so some suspenders would work great you can pretty much get them anywhere the disposables I got at the grocery store an the washable one where I get my dog food an the heats are all the same I've been going through it for 3 years an she getting ready to go into heat any day now she wants to go out more an more her thing swells an its blood for 3 weeks then clear for a week an that's when she's going to want to mate so be careful the first couple she will keep the males away but after that she will let them she will get cramps so you can get baby or dog aspirin an give her lots of love cause she won't feel so good an you can tell to so if you need anything just ask

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Diapers

I didnt know they get cramps! I will have to buy some baby aspirin but how do I know how much to give her? She weighs 35.2lbs as of last night. I got her two reusable diapers and I think im going to put some liners in there when its time. Sorry if this is TMI for some of you but has anyone ever put womans pads in the reusable diapers instead of buying the dog ones? It would be way cheaper! Lola has a tail also so hopefully they will stay on!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads