Speaking of Ice cubes, check this out

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
willie_2237_11144606
So after our ice cube discussion (that I showed my husband last night) He said, well then why don't you make ice cube trays shaped like bones and sell them....I thought OMG wouldn't that be cool but I'm sure they already make them - low and behold, they do.....lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You could probably make frozen treats out of yogurt or pumpkin, etc, in those too!!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I found a site that sells two different sizes and even has a bully friendly recipe for making treats pm me if you want it, good call [MENTION=4763]LynnA[/MENTION]

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I have regular trays for Ambers ice cubes I put treats in; I use bacon bits and put them in and fill the tray and freeze it. Amber likes regular ice cubes but loves them with bacon in them.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lol that is funny!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have regular trays for Ambers ice cubes I put treats in; I use bacon bits and put them in and fill the tray and freeze it. Amber likes regular ice cubes but loves them with bacon in them.

Never thought of adding bacon pieces ....... what a great idea!!! :up:

OP
LynnA

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston

Going to try that, thanks!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online