Boy Bully Urinating.. Help? :/

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Not sure which category this could go under.. here goes. :)
My boy bully Chelios is going to be 4years in March and is NOT neutered. Up until about last year he started marking and peeing in 'his certain spots'. We've moved back into my mom's house and its become a BIG problem. He likes to mark his spot on her formal couches and this one plant. He doesnt really mark in other spots, but just on those spots repeatedly. I've tried disciplining him, telling and showing him to go outside. or putting him in his crate (even tho that doesnt work because he's a magician, been through THREE crates and gets out of all of them :p) I'm not sure if it's a boy thing or what. I feel like its NoT an attention thing because he does this on a regular basis for example, this morning he peed, my mom got mad at him and I scrubbed the spots with clorox. He was in time out all day, I finally let him back in and BAM! he peed AGAIN! :bitching: I give them attention, walks, spoil them with new toys so i'm not sure what it is? :confused: Is there a spray, a dog whisper, or SOMETHING for him to stop peeing! I owe my mom new coches now lol and its a constant battle with him daily I hate the mop bucket now because i'm always mopping :blink: Any advice? Thanks a bunch! :)

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
I have a dog like that. The only thing I could do to stop it is to neuter him (he was almost 4 when I did it). It took a long time for the testosterone to get out of his system but at 5 he no longer does it at home. I still have to watch him in pet good stores and the like.

Natures Miracle also makes a No More Marking cleaning solution that helps a lot. The best price I've found is on Amazon. I bought the gallon size and use it with my Rubbermaid sprayer mop and it works real well. You can out it in a spray bottle and spray anything like furniture that gets hit. It has a kind of very mild cinnamon type of scent which dissipates quickly to a human nose. It also works for puppy accidents and that kind of stuff. It seems expensive but I've been working off the first gallon for over a year and not having those little gifts is worth the cost.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.