Do you have any bulldog "decor" on your vehicle??

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
My husband recently bought two stickers for his back window - one that is a black silhouette of a bully and the other says "I love my English Bulldog". Has anyone seen a license plate frame at all??

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
All I have is 2 rescue stickers and a rescue magnet. My hubby has a black silhoutte sticker on his car.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I have a sweet bully key chain on my rear view mirror, its too big to put on my keys. Then I have a small bully stuffed animal on my dash, I have tons of bully stuff. Totally obsessed :eek:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have a luggage tag that is an EB that way I KNOW it is MY suitcase when I travel!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
No, I don't have anything so it really sounds like I need to go shopping! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No, I don't yet, but I will someday. I want an English bulldog news magnet!!

I did just get bryce a sleeper for the winter- you know those cozy Carters ones with feet? It has a giant bulldog head on the front! I will take pics as soon as I put it on him.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have nothing in or on my car because I am so over paranoid of people trying to steal my boys so we dont "advertise" them outside the home. Inside we do have a few decor items in the house but we dont have a ton of walls to hang things so we dont have an overload either.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
does bulldog hair count? cause if it does i got plenty of decor in both the car and truck!!!! haha

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
does bulldog hair count? cause if it does i got plenty of decor in both the car and truck!!!! haha

well if it does then we for sure have our share! haha!!! On a side note to that my fil said that what he uses and works best to remove dog hair is a wet sponge. You kinda wipe it into a ball and it just cleans right up. Haven tried it yet but it sounds promising anyhow. :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
might have to try that!!! we invested in a shop vac for the house its gotten expensive to use the carwash vacs!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ummmm...How hard would it be to have those window stickers advertising the website? A sillouette of a EB with the website underneath? I'd put that on my back window.
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I totally understand, I feel the same way about putting a bunch of bully stuff on my minivan, just cuz I don't want some creep following me home!

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I am not sure. I am going to contact a different place I used to work with in Florida for our cable business than the place here. May take longer to get stuff, but worth the wait I feel with all the stuff they can do and offer.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I have nothing on my truck about bulldogs...other then the hair inside...lol But, in my house I have tons of things from a bulldog lives here to coffee mugs and paper weights.... I use to decorate with indians and wolves in the house now it is bulldogs. I even have a framed poster size close up of Chesty that Libra took of him when he was a pup on the wall.

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
No, I don't yet, but I will someday. I want an English bulldog news magnet!!

I did just get bryce a sleeper for the winter- you know those cozy Carters ones with feet? It has a giant bulldog head on the front! I will take pics as soon as I put it on him.
love how Carter's always has bully clothes! we have a carter's outlet 15 min from our house, it's the best!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online