Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Got mine today!! LOVE IT!! Great work to everyone who worked so hard on it, it looks amazing!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Got mine yesterday! It's actually put together AND better quality than some of the others I've seen! Great job calendar team!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Got mine yesterday, I love it.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Got my 5 (every one of my family's households is getting one for Christmas!) today. It looks fantastic and I love seeing all the adorable familiar bullies from EBN! Great job calendar crew! I am trying to get one of Frank in front of his calendar month but he keeps trying to eat the calendar. I am going to wait until he is too sleepy to try to eat it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Got my 5 (every one of my family's households is getting one for Christmas!) today. It looks fantastic and I love seeing all the adorable familiar bullies from EBN! Great job calendar crew! I am trying to get one of Frank in front of his calendar month but he keeps trying to eat the calendar. I am going to wait until he is too sleepy to try to eat it.

That will make an EXCELLENT gift! He looks awesome in red by the way! ;)

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Love, love. love my bully calendar with all the bullies I recognize!!! Great job, everyone! Next year I will send Zeus's picture!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.