Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My Yuna is probably my only chicken. She is also very timid. I do like it because she never jumps on strangers!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well apparently their own reflections in the windows at nighttime are the scariest thing ever!!! Once one barks they ALL join in ........ and it goes on and on and on and on and on .............. :mad:

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
OMG! Clara's afraid of inanimate objects. If something's a little bit different than she remembers it to be, she jumps back like a scaredy cast and then very, very slowly reapproaches it and barks. She freaks out about trash bags every single time she sees one too, lol.

About the dropping chin, yeah, we have that too. We call it chinny drippin', lol. I was working on a project outside on Monday and had left my purse in the driveway while I went inside to put some tools away. When I went back outside, Aunt Clara was already up the walkway and almost to the stairs with my cell phone in her mouth, dropping wet. She heard me open the door, freaked out at the noise as usual, and dropped it on the concrete. Lucky me, no damage from the water or the concrete. Apparently she had gotten a drink and then gotten into my purse because the inside of my purse was soaked too. Gotta love em!! :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
LynnA

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
So funny reading all of these post's.

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Lulu lately has also become a big chicken. We have started to call her Chicken nator. Hopefully its just something she is growing through.

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Hahahahah! This thread comforts me somewhat. I thought Bruno was weird by being scared of an empty plastic bag! Now I know they're almost all scardey cats :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Y'all's chicken little bullies are killing me :lmaogirl:

Texas has been hot (NO?!!) so brought the fan from the Lv'rm one night
into the Bd'rm but had to lug it back because big, bad Mr Brutie couldn't
sleep!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Mr. Wilson is afraid of the baby gate, the ceiling fan (Keeps looking up to see if it's going to move and attack him), trash bags when being pulled out of the trash can and ALL sudden movements.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Lol, what's with the boys? My Bulldozer is a big chicken little as well, he gets spooked all the time. Any sudden or loud noise, and he jumps. The funniest was one day when my son tooted, and Dozer jumped , he got scared, we were laughing so much. Both my two get wet chins and food all over their chins, so we always wipe them after they eat.

Rofl!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka has his scaredy cat moments too. Besides the obvious fear/loathing of the vacuum, he also hates windshield wipers. We were just out in the yard the other day when a neighbor warming up her car turned them on and Tonka went nuts haha. He also hates my hanging rack for drying laundry and doesn't like when you have a plastic bag you set down and it sometimes moves/crinkles as it "settles." haha he always jumps.

AllisonXX

Nov 8, 2012
Northwest Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Monty
Monty is pretty brave in general. However, his biggest fear is furniture being moved. It freaks him out! On the tooting issue... he has been startled by one of my husband's before. We loved it! Revenge is ours :D

Members online

No members online now.