OK now you are going to be sick of me....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Last week when I had a day off I admitted I was an addict on this site, spent like 5 hours of my day off on this site reading and responding. Now I have completely changed Vegas's Diet and snacks and worst of all my husband is working overtime for the next couple months, I got home at 5 took Veg for a walk and have been on for 2 hours. I am going to have to go to a 12 step meeting to stay off!! I am so excited to get Vegas on the right track with diet and snacks. I love looking at the before and after pics. and hope to show some soon, his red face is now a light pink. (he did get an allergy shot Fri. at the Vet's) I can already tell a difference from Thurs. til today. I can smell alot less of him and his beautiful eyes are clear for the first time in a while. Thank you all for all the information I am getting!! :heart:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
This site is amazing! I found out a Dr. at work today also bought a bully a few months after me. We now compare and I told him about this site and what wonderful information I have received :)

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
I can now finally understand why, as I was growing up, my uncle always talked about his bullies, brought them everywhere and refinished the basement just for the dogs. Bullies are addicting!!! I know how you are feeling with the excitement of a food/snack change, you just want to tell everyone you see. It's awesome that us folks that are "crazy" about our bullies have a place to come, to share our stories, pics, videos, and get help immediately when we need it. Thank you all for being a part of this great community! I think we should have a poll for members to say how many hours a week they spend on the site!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
loved bullies since i first layed eyes on them. never really wanted any other type of dog. <o

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Last week when I had a day off I admitted I was an addict on this site, spent like 5 hours of my day off on this site reading and responding. Now I have completely changed Vegas's Diet and snacks and worst of all my husband is working overtime for the next couple months, I got home at 5 took Veg for a walk and have been on for 2 hours. I am going to have to go to a 12 step meeting to stay off!! I am so excited to get Vegas on the right track with diet and snacks. I love looking at the before and after pics. and hope to show some soon, his red face is now a light pink. (he did get an allergy shot Fri. at the Vet's) I can already tell a difference from Thurs. til today. I can smell alot less of him and his beautiful eyes are clear for the first time in a while. Thank you all for all the information I am getting!! :heart:

Once you get Vegas's diet and everything in order, you will surely be able to 'Pay It Forward', to the new members who come to English Bulldog News seeking advice. As of January 29th, when we opened this website- I thought I knew everything about bullies (one of the reasons to open this site, right?) WRONG!!!! I did not know squat. I learned everything here- and what questions were asked that we did not know, we researched- the members of our community taught us all of the stuff we share- so we are 'paying it forward' as well.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep addict here as well!! As fast as this site is growing is so wonderful too but I have to admit to being happy to be one of the first groups of members on here so I can get to know everyone on a more personal level than jumping into the board say a year from now when it is HUGE! Everyone here has so much to offer and has different backgrounds of experience it is amazing! This really is the best site I have been on and nobody is here being that "know it all" person who makes you feel dumb for the questions that get asked. So many other sites have so many cliques and drama over stupid things, so not necessary. Here we all just love bullies and wanna help everyone out. What could be better?!?!?!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I'm obsessed. My husband is constantly trying to get me off and pay attention to my bulldog I have right in front of me, lol. I am always showing him photos and videos and this site has been awesome for me being a first time fully owner and I am glad I found it. I shall continue my obsession...:bully:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
No, no you guys! No 12 steps, this is a :heart:GOOD:heart: addiction!! I can't believe what a mess I'd be in if I wasn't a member here. I wouldn't know ANYTHING about this breed. Thank Heaven for EBN!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
True ......... no 12-step program needed. However, I've had to back off a little bit in the last couple of weeks because I found it was stopping me doing my work!! I was on here ALL the time!!! :rolleyes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online