Boarding in MN

Stanley Senn

Sep 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Stanley
Does anyone have a recommendation for a boarding kennel in the twin cities in MN? Need to board for approx. one week. Would love to hear about good experiences with local kennels. Thanks!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Where are you going? If you can travel to your destination with your bully you can also look at facilities there that way you have the option to check up on him? That's what I'm doing next year when I go home to Arizona. We're gonna have lots(by lots I mean an uncle and hopefully a new baby from my sis! I know big family huh?) of family getting together but I plan on boarding them there instead of Chicago just in case they need me and I can spy on them to make sure they are adjusting ok and swoop them up if they absolutely can't handle it. But I'm just telling everyone else it's just too expensive here, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I'm in NJ so I'm no help but that would be a good list to compile among members, I know a lot of people on here never board their bullies but some of us don't have a choice

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Most Reactions