I love my bully so much, that ...

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I am loving this thread!!! :) I am a new bully mom so my experience is only based on 2 1/2 months.... but here it go!

I love my bully so much that I completely put my social life on hold to work on Izzy's social life! Now my weekly schedule includes visits to dog parks and attending bulldogs meet ups.

I love my bully so much that I still keep her next to me in bed even when my allergies are killing me and my eyes are red, itchy and watery.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I am loving this thread!!! :) I am a new bully mom so my experience is only based on 2 1/2 months.... but here it go!

I love my bully so much that I completely put my social life on hold to work on Izzy's social life! Now my weekly schedule includes visits to dog parks and attending bulldogs meet ups.

I love my bully so much that I still keep her next to me in bed even when my allergies are killing me and my eyes are red, itchy and watery.

I agree with you here! The only movies I've seen lately is the ones I've taken my kids to see with their friends and of course, I do the same with my baby bullies and their playdates at the dog park. Going into the city this Sunday for one.

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I love my bullies so much that I have forgone any kind of social life - no dinners out with my friends, no date nights with my hubby, just so that I can be with them. We haven't gone on vacation without them since they have blessed my life, and we are not even taking a honeymoon because I cannot bear the thought of being away from them.... !!!!
AND THEY ARE WORTH IT!!!:tongue:

You should go on a road trip to a place where they allows dogs. It's pretty fun, you can go on walks, rides, maybe even a dog-friendly beach!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I love my bully so much that I think its funny when he rubs his pumpkin face all over my tan carpet

I love my bully so much that I kiss him in the morning and evening well before my husband

I love my bully so much that I will NOT make plans on the weekend unless I have spent ALL day with Otis and then I worry the entire time

I love my bully so much that I constantly whisper "sweet nothings" in his ear and tell him how much I love him

M

mabel lou

I love my bullies sooooooooooooooooo much that I told MABEL if she ever leaves me that I will be like dog the bounty hunter and Thelma I let her know that he was just here a few wks ago,lol.
I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH that I let them do things that no other dog including previous bullies have ever ever been able to do in my life. I let these two hang so tight with me that when I go they just go to the door cause they know they are hanging with me. We are like PEAS AND CARROTS. My gbaby came with me the other day and Mabel wanted in the front seat and I told gbaby to move over or get in the back with Thelma lmao.

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
You should go on a road trip to a place where they allows dogs. It's pretty fun, you can go on walks, rides, maybe even a dog-friendly beach!
this is a good idea - we have only taken them to a cottage in QC.....
do you know any places around? I am Ontario too....Ottawa area..... :)

Gingersmom

May 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ginger
I love my bully so much that when she falls asleep across my legs I won't move to wake her, even though my legs have been LONG numb! :)

A

Alaskasmom1

I love my Bully's so much that, don't do anything or go anywhere without first thinking how its going to affect them and acting accordingly. We hands down spend more money on stuff for them each month than we do for ourselves:)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love this thread!! How did I miss it!!!

I love my bullies so much, that I vacuum AROUND them so that I don't disturb them.

I love my bullies so much that I have learnt to balance on 6" of bed every night

I love my bullies so much that they eat a better balanced diet with more nutritious snacks than we do.

I love my bullies so much that if they obviously are ready for bed and I am not, I will still go to bed ........

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
I love my bully so much that I sleep in the strangest positions so she won't have to move when she sleeps on her back with all her stick legs out ... hahahaha

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I love my bully so much...
*I miss him so much when I'm working and can't wait to get home to his wiggly lil butt dance he does for me
*I call home to check on him while I'm at work or out for extended length of time
*He gets whatever he wants and I will not let him whine or cry for long
*it just amazes me how much love I feel for him and how much happiness he's brought to my life
*I'd rather stay home cuddled up with him watching movies than go out and socialize

I'm so glad I'm not alone!

Members online

No members online now.