I love my bully so much, that ...

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Finish the sentence with silly things you do for your bully!

I'll start ...

I love my bullies so much that when I share an apple or pear, I eat the skin and only give them the 'meat' so they won't be exposed to pesticides. :blink:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I miss them, when I'm at work, and can't wait to get back home to them, so I can cuddle and kiss them.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I love my bullies so much that when they hog the covers at night, I don't worry about it even if i'm freezing b/c I know they're warm and cozy.

I love my bullies so much that when one or the other is sleeping on my legs or stomach and I'm starting to feel numb, I don't move them b/c I don't want to wake them up.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I love my Bullie so much because he is just like one of my children and I cant wait to see him each Morning and kiss him good Morning

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I love my bullies so much that I suffer though my allergies because I can't live without my babies in my life!

I love my bullies so much that I have a king sized bed so they will have plenty of room to get a good nights rest!

I love my bullies so much that I often go without things just so they can have the best foods, plenty of toys and the best of everything I can possibly afford!

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I love my bullies so much that I suffer though my allergies because I can't live without my babies in my life!

I love my bullies so much that I have a king sized bed so they will have plenty of room to get a good nights rest!

I love my bullies so much that I often go without things just so they can have the best foods, plenty of toys and the best of everything I can possibly afford!

I second all this!! Lost my job in May, and I'd rather buy Dexter's and Paris's food and new toys and beds than anything for myself.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I love my bully so much that I don't yell at him when he sits on my head when I'm in a dead sleep.
I love my bully so much that I spoil him every chance I get.

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I love my sweet face so much that I sneak him in the bed at night after daddy is asleep so he can snuggle

I love that dog so much I moved him around from house to house twice a day for almost a month when his "donor" dad told me he was taking him after we broke up

I love my bully so very much that the sound of his snoring is SOOTHING to me!

I once told a cop here (dog fighting is bad around here and they like to use bullies for bait because they look big ad strong, etc-lowlives!) that if he heard that my fog had gone missing and it was the least bit suspect that he might end up somewhere like that, that he better beat me to wherever it was. I told him, " tell them I'm coming. And they'll know who i am with tires squeezing, guns loaded, and I won't be asking questions" he thought that was funny until he realized I was DEAD SERIOUS.

Adorabull

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka truck and new puppy
I love my bullies so much that I am up at 1:30 am posting about how I love my bullies and researching how to make their life's better on EBN:)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I love my bullies so much that they have super fancy health insurance --- and I don't have any. :yes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I love my bully so much that I can't help myself but to kiss his pink, freckled snout.

I love my bully so much that even tho I need quality sleep, I can't put him out of my bed
or give up my king size bed to have more bedroom space so I, he and the cat have plenty
of sleeping space.

I love my bully so much that I am going to start cooking him food as to limit bad things like
added preservatives, chemically treated ingredients and unknown sources of the ingredients.

I love my bully so much that if I'm gone too long from him I actually suffer.

I love my bully so much I've turned into 'that crazy dog lady' and I don't care one bit.

Thank the lord for EBN and fellow crazed bully lovers so I can get my bully fix everyday.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I love my bully so much that he's eaten 3 Roku remotes (one bought as a replacement for the other that he ate) and all I did was laugh.

I love my bully so much that I will take off work to take him to the vet for any small thing, even though I refuse to go to the doctor myself.

I love my bully so much that I feel guilty for going to work, even though I need the $$ to pay for all the stuff he needs :)

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
I love my bullies so much that I have forgone any kind of social life - no dinners out with my friends, no date nights with my hubby, just so that I can be with them. We haven't gone on vacation without them since they have blessed my life, and we are not even taking a honeymoon because I cannot bear the thought of being away from them.... !!!!
AND THEY ARE WORTH IT!!!:tongue:

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I love my bullies so much that they've never even gone outside one time without one of us because I'm terrified of someone trying to steal them. I never let them out of my sight or my kids walk them without mommy.

I love my Mac so much that after his entropian surgery I spent even more $$ boarding him during the day at his vet's so they can make sure his eyes were healing "just right" and instructed them exactly how to feed him his meatballs with rice and peeled hard-boiled eggs with what medicines so he didn't get an upset tummy.

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I love my bully so much that I don't mind wiping his Butt even though I swore after my youngest (now 7) was potty trained id never wipe another one lol

I love my bully so much that I give him whatever he wants when he wants it.

I love my bully so much that I endure his stink bombs in stride.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online