Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I love my bully so much, that ...

Real Name
    Bree
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Layla and Wilbur
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I love my bully so much, that ...

I love my bullies so much that I have forgone any kind of social life - no dinners out with my friends, no date nights with my hubby, just so that I can be with them. We haven't gone on vacation without them since they have blessed my life, and we are not even taking a honeymoon because I cannot bear the thought of being away from them.... !!!!
    AND THEY ARE WORTH IT!!!

Real Name
    Veronica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
    Likes (Received)

I love my bullies so much that they've never even gone outside one time without one of us because I'm terrified of someone trying to steal them. I never let them out of my sight or my kids walk them without mommy.

I love my Mac so much that after his entropian surgery I spent even more $$ boarding him during the day at his vet's so they can make sure his eyes were healing "just right" and instructed them exactly how to feed him his meatballs with rice and peeled hard-boiled eggs with what medicines so he didn't get an upset tummy.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

I love my bully so much that I don't mind wiping his Butt even though I swore after my youngest (now 7) was potty trained id never wipe another one lol

I love my bully so much that I give him whatever he wants when he wants it.

I love my bully so much that I endure his stink bombs in stride.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

I am loving this thread!!! I am a new bully mom so my experience is only based on 2 1/2 months.... but here it go!

I love my bully so much that I completely put my social life on hold to work on Izzy's social life! Now my weekly schedule includes visits to dog parks and attending bulldogs meet ups.

I love my bully so much that I still keep her next to me in bed even when my allergies are killing me and my eyes are red, itchy and watery.

My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

Real Name
    Veronica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mizinha23 View Post
    I am loving this thread!!! I am a new bully mom so my experience is only based on 2 1/2 months.... but here it go!

I love my bully so much that I completely put my social life on hold to work on Izzy's social life! Now my weekly schedule includes visits to dog parks and attending bulldogs meet ups.

I love my bully so much that I still keep her next to me in bed even when my allergies are killing me and my eyes are red, itchy and watery.
    I agree with you here! The only movies I've seen lately is the ones I've taken my kids to see with their friends and of course, I do the same with my baby bullies and their playdates at the dog park. Going into the city this Sunday for one.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    I love my bullies so much that they have super fancy health insurance --- and I don't have any.
    All my friends find this funny about me.
    I am a master at planking......

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2Bullies View Post
    I love my bullies so much that I have forgone any kind of social life - no dinners out with my friends, no date nights with my hubby, just so that I can be with them. We haven't gone on vacation without them since they have blessed my life, and we are not even taking a honeymoon because I cannot bear the thought of being away from them.... !!!!
    AND THEY ARE WORTH IT!!!
    You should go on a road trip to a place where they allows dogs. It's pretty fun, you can go on walks, rides, maybe even a dog-friendly beach!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

I love my bully so much that I think its funny when he rubs his pumpkin face all over my tan carpet

I love my bully so much that I kiss him in the morning and evening well before my husband

I love my bully so much that I will NOT make plans on the weekend unless I have spent ALL day with Otis and then I worry the entire time

I love my bully so much that I constantly whisper "sweet nothings" in his ear and tell him how much I love him
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

mabel lou

I love my bullies sooooooooooooooooo much that I told MABEL if she ever leaves me that I will be like dog the bounty hunter and Thelma I let her know that he was just here a few wks ago,lol.
    I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH that I let them do things that no other dog including previous bullies have ever ever been able to do in my life. I let these two hang so tight with me that when I go they just go to the door cause they know they are hanging with me. We are like PEAS AND CARROTS. My gbaby came with me the other day and Mabel wanted in the front seat and I told gbaby to move over or get in the back with Thelma lmao.

Real Name
    Bree
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Layla and Wilbur
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    You should go on a road trip to a place where they allows dogs. It's pretty fun, you can go on walks, rides, maybe even a dog-friendly beach!
    this is a good idea - we have only taken them to a cottage in QC.....
    do you know any places around? I am Ontario too....Ottawa area.....

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ginger
    Likes (Received)

I love my bully so much that when she falls asleep across my legs I won't move to wake her, even though my legs have been LONG numb!

Alaskasmom1

I love my Bully's so much that, don't do anything or go anywhere without first thinking how its going to affect them and acting accordingly. We hands down spend more money on stuff for them each month than we do for ourselves

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads