Pictures of the Worlds Prettiest Bulldog (official title of course!)

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Ok, mom (Blitzburggirl!) is getting on my nerves. She is posting things like...

"Paisley needs food without chicken." Ewww, why do I have to eat peas!?!!
"Paisley has to have eye drops." Is this not grounds for cruelty??
"What should I use to clean Paisley's tail pocket?" How EMBARRASSING!!!!??
"Paisley just turned 8." What lady tells her age!!? Especially over 3?!?!
"Paisley.... blah blah blah!"

I say why not tell about Paisley's awesome life!? I don't type well, but, I sure can show you how cute I am!
Ok, here are some awesome shots. I call them my "End world hunger and work for world peace pictures."
Sorry for the image quality, mommy needs a new iPhone thingy. She whines about it alot. The quality of my life though, couldn't be better!

My boy went away for 3 weeks this summer, and, when he came home, mommy made him take a shower, then, she let us have our time. I don't think courts take bulldogs into account when they say boys can go away for 3 weeks. That was the longest three weeks of my life:crying:
July2012Chelsea001.jpg

Sooooo, I'm not allowed on furniture. We don't have to tell mommy though, do we?
Poofonthecouch.jpg

We got Madden 13!!!!!
July2012Chelsea004.jpg

This is my favorite spot in the whole house. Next to my Daniel.
Thesedays001.jpg

Soooooooo... I had to keep reminding myself that I should be glad to be with my kid... But, I hate camping!! Your paws get muddy. You can get rained on. It gets cold! And, well... tents are a little scary. But, at least my boy remembered to bring my fluffy blankie!
campingcavingstudyingApril2012028.jpg

Anyway, as you can see.. there is alot more going on here than what mommy is sharing, and it's way cooler than the weird stuff she talks about.

My name is Princess Paisel Puff, and my dream is world peace! For every doggie to have that person in their life that makes them want to sit up to watch tv by their humans side, rather than sleep in the corner. For every doggie that hates the outside and camping, to have that human that makes them willing to rough it. Every doggie should have a cozy couch to sneak up on when their human isn't looking, and a warm blankie to call their own.

Thank you for checking out my beautiful life!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh my goodness I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! Princess Paisel Puff you have an awesome life and I'm so glad you have such a great family and a boy who makes you so happy!!!!

p.s. [MENTION=4367]Blitzburggirl[/MENTION] - you need to add that first picture of your son and Paisley hugging to the November photo of the month contest!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Princess Paisel Puff is awesome.... love all your pics, even if Mom needs a new camera

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Love how dark she is - great pics!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
She is truly cute:Muah:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wonderfully written and who couldn't fall in love w/Princess Paisley and her boy?!!
This really brightened my day, I'm grateful you shared this and the pics, awesome!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for the pics, she is a cutie.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh Princess Paisley Puff, you are one beautiful lady! And so very eloquent with words too!

My boys, Stig and Punkin, let me know what they'd like to join your movement for world peace. They also believe that couches and sofas should be shared with their people and that everybully should have a soft blankie to call their own! :clap2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.