So what are you bullies registered names?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson is "Sir Wilson Michael Abbiati" (we weren't very creative, lol). He should have been registered as "Sir Wilson Richard Cranium" :ROFL:

Emma is "Blessed Moon Lady Emma Abbiati" She was originally named Gwynn (Gywndolin) and one of two of the meaning of Gwyndolin is Blessed Moon and I wanted to keep part of that but change her name so I incorporated it into her registered name. :up:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we kept Lola's name from her breeder and the same on the register.
York bulldogs' Lola Goodnight
her name to us is Lola Bear Cub Skeez Craft hah.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
This is interesting...I've been thinking of coming up with registered names for my bulldog puppies but i can't come up with anything unique. Does anyone have any advice, tips or inspirations? I was going to use my last name (ZAPIEN), pronounced zay-pee-yen, followed by something else, but i just cant come up with anything. Please help!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas= Sir Elton John :rofl: adopted him as Deseal at 4.5 months old, named after married 1 month and eloped to Vegas at the ripe old age of 46, Vegas is my wedding gift from my husband. Named Vegas where we got married,

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
With Gunny it was easy. My husband is a former Marine. He insisted on that. I picked Beaufort because it reminded me of an old southern gentleman sitting on the front porch and the Cajun King was a nod to the fact the husband is from deep in Louisiana.

With one of my boxers we named her Lady Riyadh of the North Shore. My husband was just getting ready to deploy to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and she was born in the North Shore of Hawaii.

I say make it fun. Give meaning to the name of what is happening in your life now or a wonderful memory you have.

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
With Gunny it was easy. My husband is a former Marine. He insisted on that. I picked Beaufort because it reminded me of an old southern gentleman sitting on the front porch and the Cajun King was a nod to the fact the husband is from deep in Louisiana.

With one of my boxers we named her Lady Riyadh of the North Shore. My husband was just getting ready to deploy to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and she was born in the North Shore of Hawaii.

I say make it fun. Give meaning to the name of what is happening in your life now or a wonderful memory you have.

I was just going to ask if he was a Marine or not!! Not just because of Gunny either but because it was also paired with Beaufort which I know is home of a Marine base in S.C. So cool! I get asked A LOT if we are Marines because we have Bulldogs and I have to say 'sorry, we're so much better than that-we're Navy!! j/k sorry not trying to offend just gotta put that Navy pride out there.

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Our breeder named tank pork chops amazing bacon junior that is what is on his papers we of course renamed him Tank. Tank is quite embarrassed by it so he keeps it a big secret :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea is "Beefeaters Buxom Beatrice" (Beefeater is the kennel and just look at her; she's Buxom alright)

Bo is Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregard (Harrington was his breeder's name; and Bodacious? Got that right.)

My first EB was named after her Auntie Mable; an amazing drag queen, so her full name was "Mabeline Fabulash".

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.