So what are you bullies registered names?

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I thought it would be interesting to find out what your bulldog's AKC or CKC names are compared to their "call" names. I'll go first!!

Cleo's is Rubi Cleopatra's Unforgeta-bull Kiss. We put "bull" in it because her grandmama is "Admira-bull" and her mama has "Kissa-bull" in their names so I wanted to keep it in the family.

Mac's is Big's Mac Attack! The Kennel we got him from is Mac's Bulldogs and the hubby and I went around and around over a good name for such a big boy and finally decided that we like the name of the breeder. Let her know his name and she was so excited that we named him after their Kennel. Only just recently found out that hubby and I have been spelling it differently this whole time. He spells it Mack and I spell it Mac-like from the breeder, duh!

What are yours?

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie is "Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth." I wanted something with Mae in it as her mothers name is Mae Mae. We threw in the McPigglesworth for some humor and to make her registered name a little more unique. She goes by Ellie most of the time, but when she's up to no good, she hears Ellie Mae.:p

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
What are your bullies registered names?

Thought it would be interesting to find out what everyone's AKC or CKC names are or how they came up with them. I'll go first!!

Cleo's is Rubi Cleopatra's Unforgeta-bull Kiss and Mac is Big's Mac Attack!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Re: What are your bullies registered names?

Princess Gracie is a retired breeder dog that we got when she was 3.5. Her name is Dana's Gracie Girl... yuck!!!... Not very original if you ask me.... She prefers Her Royal Highness, Princess Gracie,,,,, just ask her. :loco:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)

Sir Remington and our last name. Believe it or not, Sir Remington was taken!

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth

Ellie is "Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth." I wanted something with Mae in it as her mothers name is Mae Mae. We threw in the McPigglesworth for some humor and to make her registered name a little more unique. She goes by Ellie most of the time, but when she's up to no good, she hears Ellie Mae.:p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Banks is ..... Larlyn Ferguson Santo Banks
Nitschke was .. Larlyn Lord Reginald Nitschke

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

Cutty sark's neat... Breeder named his litter all after whiskeys. Lol we couldn't come up with anything better so left it at Cutty.
Miila we named so her name is just Miila, sad. We r so horrible at being creative.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

Usko's Finnish Kennel Club registered name is Bridgeways Star Of Hope.

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Love this thread!!

Our pup came to us on her second birthday. Her AKC name is Dream Catcher LaBella. She's from a breeder in NC, who, I think, is a puppy mill in disguise, and when she didn't work as a breeder, they passed her on. Her previous owners, (after the breeder, and before me) should have NEVER gotten a bulldog from a reputable breeder.. Anyway, I digress.

I'd pulled wall paper from the stairwell that weekend, a dark, purple paisley print... And my son was 5, and found the word "paisley" silly. So, when he got his new bestest friend, a brindle bulldog, he said her fur was Paisleyyyyyyyyyyyy... So, she became Paisley :) Princess Paisel Puff. Poof. Poofmeister. Puffinstuff... Oh, and Princess Sparkles.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
We werent very original. We picked Ambers name as a family name so on her papers she is.....Amber Dagney Hamilton......aka...Big Amber D.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel - Majestic Lil'Man Diesel and Molly - Majestic Molly Doodles

When I first got Diesel he had several names that he had been called, none of which he would answer to so the day I picked him up I just called him my Lil'man but after days of many names he finally answered and came running to Diesel (I was watching a Vin Diesel movie and just called out Diesel and he acted as if that was his name all along!)

Molly had her name when I got her and I just never changed it, sometimes I will call her DoodleBug but she seems to like Molly so it stayed.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Jackson
Dolly's Desert Rose
Summer's Peggy Sue
Griz's Summer Daye
Summer's Scrimps Scampi