It's too cold, are you crazy!

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank hates anything wet or cold. If its raining you gotta push him out, if there's frost or snow you gotta push him out, if he thinks its too cold you gotta push him out lol. You should see the way he walks on wet grass he does his best to keep his paws off of it as much as possible and ends up tip toeing roflmao

During the winter we have to keep a area shoveled for him in order for him to go out:rolleyes:
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Mine don't mind the cold, but they absolutely hate when it's raining, they don't want to go out when it's wet. I tell them if I have to go out there and stand in the rain while you go potty, then you have to go too. Lol

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Mine don't mind the cold, but they absolutely hate when it's raining, they don't want to go out when it's wet. I tell them if I have to go out there and stand in the rain while you go potty, then you have to go too. Lol

We haven't had to deal w/ rain yet, have to love Texas! Anytime it's rained it's been while we are all sleeping, or not long enough to matter! He did a little better this morning, we had to beg him to go, but we didn't have to pick him up. His sister helped us w/ the begging :) Normally she distracts him from going once he is out there

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.