Who is going to give their bully turkey on Thanksgiving?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I found out this morning that I am going to be having Goose for Thanksgiving LOL my son just got back from a hunting trip with his Papa so now we have a fresh Goose to prepare for our meal but think I will still buy at least a turkey breast to cook up and yes the babies will all get some meat cut up in their kibble as their treat, after all they give me so many reasons to be thankful I should at least give them some yummy meat ... right?!?

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm sure Aubie's spoiled butt will get some. She has her daddy wrapped around her paw... I'm sure he will set aside only the best for his rotten baby.

I can't say anything though.... she IS a momma's girl most of the time. :whistle:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
haha that picture is great, not sure about Bacon we are getting a pre-brined turkey and it may have garlic in the brine so I'm kind of scared to give him any.

Don't worry about that. The little bit of garlic in the brine won't hurt him at all.

Mine will absolutely get some. Usually I just buy the breast but this year I'm planning to buy the whole bird so Abby can have ALLLLL the dark meat!! (dark meat has a higher fat content which her skinny butt needs and it lower in phosphorous than white meat).

She is going to have stuffing and mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes and carrots and everything. :thanks3:

oh yeah, Otis and Roxy can have some too :ROFL: