JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Uhmmmm well....we know it's not in the Christmas spirit to covet...but we are SOOOOO COVETING your Christmas avitars and cards. Can someone please direct me to one of these wonderful aps that is NOT for an Ipad or Iphone?? We are android and I apparently don't have the search skills to find this technology.

Most grateful EBN gang. You are all so great here!
:christmas31: I can't direct to you to an app for an andriod but I can direct you to this wonderful Christmas picture of Penelope. Hope you like. :christmas18:

Before
image-9.jpg

After :christmas26:
image-8.jpg

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Oh my goodness [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]! You are truly a Christmas Angel. I love you [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] :) Quite literally a tear of joy at the sight of our beautiful baby, and her first Christmas, and what will now be our first (of many!) Bulldog Christmas Cards.

I found a couple android apps but they really do suck compared to your Bulldog Artistry.

The most sincere thank-you to you. Is truly the most beautiful surprize ever. I am going to send your video to every single person I know :)

Tamara

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my goodness [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]! You are truly a Christmas Angel. I love you [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] :) Quite literally a tear of joy at the sight of our beautiful baby, and her first Christmas, and what will now be our first (of many!) Bulldog Christmas Cards.

I found a couple android apps but they really do suck compared to your Bulldog Artistry.

The most sincere thank-you to you. Is truly the most beautiful surprize ever. I am going to send your video to every single person I know :)

Tamara
Warms my heart that doing these and seeing the smiles it brings to others. :christmas20: Tears of Joy are the BESTEST! I have to say, I'm getting better and better and placement of objects. So glad you love it!! You're very welcome. :christmas31:

I could spend hours upon hours doing these, wait I already do............:christmas19: :christmas19:

Don't send the video yet.....give me a day (or two) and I'll get Penelope added in. :christmas19:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Uhmmmm well....we know it's not in the Christmas spirit to covet...but we are SOOOOO COVETING your Christmas avitars and cards. Can someone please direct me to one of these wonderful aps that is NOT for an Ipad or Iphone?? We are android and I apparently don't have the search skills to find this technology.

Most grateful EBN gang. You are all so great here!

Pet Holidays makes a version for Android, I use it on my Kindle Fire. I've also been using PicSay Pro. I can start it with one program and finish with the other. The new one @JeannieCO is using doesn't have a kindle version yet :(

I found something online that lets me do things like this...

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pet Holidays makes a version for Android, I use it on my Kindle Fire. I've also been using PicSay Pro. I can start it with one program and finish with the other. The new one @JeannieCO is using doesn't have a kindle version yet :(

I found something online that lets me do things like this...

Ohhhhhh, I'm going to have to check out PicSay Pro and see if it's there's an iPad app. :up:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhhhhh Kim, calling [MENTION=2152]kim n the guys[/MENTION] :christmas31: I tried to find a picture with all three of them but I couldn't find one. I did find this one of Remy though. :love:

Before
image-10.jpg

After :christmas23:
image-11.jpg

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:christmas31: Ohhh [MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION], I couldn't leave Tess out now could I. :christmas18: I enjoyed browsing through your pictures too. :christmas19:

Before
image-12.jpg

After :christmas10:
image-13.jpg

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
thank you [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!! that is awesome. Yeah, I don't have many pictures of all three of them because they (Remy, usually) is too wiggly!! :thanks::thankyou:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
thank you [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]!!! that is awesome. Yeah, I don't have many pictures of all three of them because they (Remy, usually) is too wiggly!! :thanks::thankyou:

I remember how wiggly Remy was when I got to meet him the day I got Emma. It was all Mike and I could do not to turn around and take him home with us, it was hard. He's a Mr. Wigglebums :luv:

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Thank you so much [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]! These are so much better than what I've found. I am looking forward to tonight when I'll have some time to search and play. I will try to upload the finished product.

Was feeling like a hick bumpkin up here with my android :) Cheers!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey Rick, Look what I have for you, a foggy Christmas pic of Gizmo and Hershey at the beach. :christmas:

Before
image-19.jpg

After :christmas18:
image-20.jpg

[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.