JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
this has to be the coolest app! i'm trying to figure out how to do some of titan since it's his first christmas! :D love what you did

Thanks! :christmas18: One of the tricks I found is to toss multiple items that you think you may use for backgroud up first. That way after you put additional items up you can place them behind other items. Each item you place has an order. If you put the christmas tree up first and the presents second, the presents will sit in front of the tree. I've have to clean several items because I want them to lay behind the other. It's pretty fun if you're detailed oriented like me.

:christmas26: :christmas26: :christmas26: :christmas26:

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahahaha I can't believe this thread is still going, too frickin funny
Pretty coolio huh?! :christmas18:

I see you haven't gotten any further than heart glasses, a hat and a Rudolph nose for Bacon, all of which I think are awesome of course! :christmas19: :christmas19:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Pretty coolio huh?! :christmas18:

I see you haven't gotten any further than heart glasses, a hat and a Rudolph nose for Bacon, all of which I think are awesome of course! :christmas19: :christmas19:

Nah I haven't played with the app any more since the first day, although I was utterly amazed at how many people thought I physically put all that stuff on him on FB

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nah I haven't played with the app any more since the first day, although I was utterly amazed at how many people thought I physically put all that stuff on him on FB

Well dang, I'll have to spruce up Bacon too now. I think he looks great though, natural, lol

titanowners

Nov 10, 2012
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan
Thanks! :christmas18: One of the tricks I found is to toss multiple items that you think you may use for backgroud up first. That way after you put additional items up you can place them behind other items. Each item you place has an order. If you put the christmas tree up first and the presents second, the presents will sit in front of the tree. I've have to clean several items because I want them to lay behind the other. It's pretty fun if you're detailed oriented like me.

:christmas26: :christmas26: :christmas26: :christmas26:

very neat. im so bad with technology. i found this site that's not as cool as your skills but eh it worked haha. still love those christmas hats on the bullies :D

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aww these are so cute!! I love them!!! Awesome job!!!

Ohhhh [MENTION=4450]Lily122511[/MENTION], I'm done. Hope you like. :christmas18: It's a bit grainy as I mentioned and that's due to the small picture.

Before
1B61860B-64C9-47C7-99BB-B99E33ED97E8-160-000000203BD364F0.jpg

After :christmas26:
56C29634-3DA4-43C5-8E60-9D7A320CC75E-160-0000001DBD23C58A.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.