Christmas Avatar pics :)

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
I refuse to support Christmas until Thanksgiving is over. With that said, be on the look out for a pic of Ellie later this week.:p

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I refuse to support Christmas until Thanksgiving is over. With that said, be on the look out for a pic of Ellie later this week.:p
I'm lighting my tree and outdoor lights on Thanksgiving night. :christmas34: Can't wait to see Ellie's pic. :christmas18:

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
I'm lighting my tree and outdoor lights on Thanksgiving night. :christmas34: Can't wait to see Ellie's pic. :christmas18:

Let's go with this one as her pic. I can see a candy cane in her mouth.:christmas15:
Ellie Mae 5.jpg

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I love them all. Wish I knew how to do that. Would love to do that to tanks pics since he wont allow me to dress him up. To him clothes are bully abuse lol. How are you doing it?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love them all. Wish I knew how to do that. Would love to do that to tanks pics since he wont allow me to dress him up. To him clothes are bully abuse lol. How are you doing it?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Than Tank is up next. :christmas18: Wilson doesn't like to be dressed up either. I poked around your profile pics and see two that I can use. If you have any others (on FB) that you want me to use, please post one up here. :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It's an app that I'm doing it on my iPad called Pet Holidays. I'm pretty good at manipulating the choices.

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
You are awesome at them. I have a ton of pics of tank on my fb. I post more of him than I do of my 2 legged kids:p

Phillip and alisha parris is what I'm under there.

You can use whatever pic you want from my profile here or there. I can't wait to see it!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You are awesome at them. I have a ton of pics of tank on my fb. I post more of him than I do of my 2 legged kids:p

Phillip and alisha parris is what I'm under there.

You can use whatever pic you want from my profile here or there. I can't wait to see it!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't find you under that name?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.