sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Re: Hey Tank1023 - pics

[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]-not butting in at all! Thats what I like about this site is that everyone watches out for everybody!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]-thank you for looking out for me! I cant wait to get them! I cant figure out that program for the life of me!

Ohhhhhh [MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION]. :christmas23:

213021E7-B1B1-42D8-9DFC-955C592D80CB-182-00000019AF7DB8E3.jpg

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] OMG! What an amazing surprise!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! Thank you!! :)

Well you are a Christmas Elf and we can't have our Christmas Elf running around un-Christmasy now can we. :christmas23:

Need to go do some more Elfs now. :christmas18:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I think I should change the title of this thread and move it to the photo section. What do you all think? :hmm:

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie

Oh I just love them all!!! I was planing on doing a Christmas card this year with the dogs. They are so much more adorably than me and the boyfriend. LOL! But was trying to figure out how to get a happy face on Uni while she id dressed up, she hates wearing clothes and I wanted to go even further and make her wear a Santa hat! This may be a better option.:yes:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: Hey Tank1023

Coolest App ever, just when I thought I couldn't be less productive at work thanks [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] :clap2:

If I could figure out a way to have my iPad on my desk without the bossmen peeps noticing I would just so I can do more, lol. Oh wait, I'm suppose to be working that's right...dohhhh. :evil:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Oh I just love them all!!! I was planing on doing a Christmas card this year with the dogs. They are so much more adorably than me and the boyfriend. LOL! But was trying to figure out how to get a happy face on Uni while she id dressed up, she hates wearing clothes and I wanted to go even further and make her wear a Santa hat! This may be a better option.:yes:
You should see the difference on the before and afters that I've done....the sour mug bully doesn't look like a sour mug all spiffied up. :D

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie

You should see the difference on the before and afters that I've done....the sour mug bully doesn't look like a sour mug all spiffied up. :D
Can you fix my family photo? Just kidding! LOL! I kinda like it that Uni is always grumping! It fits her, she is a grumpy bully

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Can you fix my family photo? Just kidding! LOL! I kinda like it that Uni is always grumping! It fits her, she is a grumpy bully
Wilson's a grumpy bully at times too. :D I could do it this weekend if you want, lol. But then I may get sidetracked getting my tree up (yes my tree is going up but won't be lite until Thanksgiving night :p).

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie

Wilson's a grumpy bully at times too. :D I could do it this weekend if you want, lol. But then I may get sidetracked getting my tree up (yes my tree is going up but won't be lite until Thanksgiving night :p).
Wow! You are on top of things. You don't have to if your busy. I was REALLY joking. Thanks so much for offering.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy

Oh my gosh I love that pic! That is so awesome! Thank you so much! I didnt know I was a christmas elf yet either! I posted but last time I checked no one replied so thanks for telling me the good news!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Oh my gosh I love that pic! That is so awesome! Thank you so much! I didnt know I was a christmas elf yet either! I posted but last time I checked no one replied so thanks for telling me the good news!
Glad you like it. :luv: I don't think you got in time for the Christmas Elfs. [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] is in charge of that. Please send her a PM. I did it for you just cause. :up:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I'm on a roll, lol.

Ohhhhhh [MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION], calling at @elern. Herman wants to show you something. :christmas23:

D4B60C35-63DF-4AF1-96DA-81906193FE81-303-000000393155D50A.jpg

Last edited:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy

Ok I will send her a PM! Thank you again love it I even changed my facebook!

Most Reactions