Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dog Park Dog Owners

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyBully82 View Post
    I was going to ask if you were a member of the meetup group, but I see you are! I met your dog's brother at the meetup on Saturday (I kept hearing "that's Izzy's brother")! The bullies had so much fun at the dog park and my husband and I had a good time laughing and talking with the other owners. The non-bulldog owners at the park were looking at our dogs like they were a mob. lol I take Jackson to the dog park often, but have never been to the Boneyard. Alcohol and dogs just don't seem like a good mix to me.

Yes! You met Copernicus, her brother!!! I havent met him yet because I was out of town this past weekend but hopefully she will bring him on the next meet up so I can have Izzy to play with him!

Was that your first meet up? I already attended 3 and I love them, they usually do at the hairy dog wash but the bulloween and the next meet up is at boneyard.

My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dog Park Dog Owners

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy's Mom View Post
    Yes! You met Copernicus, her brother!!! I havent met him yet because I was out of town this past weekend but hopefully she will bring him on the next meet up so I can have Izzy to play with him!

Was that your first meet up? I already attended 3 and I love them, they usually do at the hairy dog wash but the bulloween and the next meet up is at boneyard.
    Yes, Copernicus! We were all laughing at his name. He was so cute though! That was my 5th meetup. I've been to 3 meetups at Dirty Hairy and 1 at Meadowlake. I won't be at the next meetup, but probably the one after that. I guess I'll be meeting you soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads