Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think they were either listening or giving me the "who she talking to" shoulder lolololol

mabel lou

Default I think they were either listening or giving me the "who she talking to" shoulder lolololol

-img_0571-1-jpgthe next pic was Mabel letting Thelma know the rules of the house and I think Thelma agreed hahahaha. They are so funny-img_0541-1-jpg

Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I think they were either listening or giving me the "who she talking to" shoulder lolololol

those are such cute pictures!!! I love the second one where they are looking at each other having a doggie conversation
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I think they were either listening or giving me the "who she talking to" shoulder lolololol

two bully's are better then one.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

mabel lou

So funny how when you have one you are the highlight of their life and then comes Thelma and it is like "who's she"? I just now exist and slave over them and so now they giggle as they bark and call me their gofer cause I just know the two are talking about me and how I gofer this and I gofer that lmao

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mabel lou View Post
    So funny how when you have one you are the highlight of their life and then comes Thelma and it is like "who's she"? I just now exist and slave over them and so now they giggle as they bark and call me their gofer cause I just know the two are talking about me and how I gofer this and I gofer that lmao
    I am waiting patiently for our "rescue bullie" All approved and now to find the right match. When I see pics like the ones you posted I get so excited at the possibility of having two. Terrified but excited...

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Krista
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug
    Likes (Received)

What cute pies! You can't have just one... I'd love to have another bully one day and Aubie would love to have a friend. Maybe one day... *sigh*

Bulldog Vet in Training LaurenA's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rook
    Likes (Received)

Those two are so adorable together!

mabel lou

Well I love it but two is double the trouble cause where one is the other is sure to be right behind that one lol however I do love it. And Mabel just loved it and I could tell. She knows her own kind and the most interesting thing is that I know she knows her own kind and is sooooooooooo happy and Thelma is totally coming around that they both play tug a war all the time. Mabel is bringing life back into Thelma, today after many wks of Mabel cleaning Thelma the first time ever that Thelma actually cleaned Mabel. Awe it just makes my heart melt when I see them and how much they have bonded and yes I did get kicked to the curb lmao but they love me for the life they have and they are happy bullies and for that I am so happy that I will continue being their gofer lololol. Being the alpha dog which I am / gofer as well. I love my kids

mabel lou

You will do fine and what you don't understand you can always come on here for advice lol, lord knows I do all the time. But yeah my Mabel loves loves loves her friend and she shows me how very happy she is that I brought Thelma to our home to live. Told my son I never really knew how lonely (as in being a dog who so wants a buddy to play with) it is for Mabel until I got Thelma and I seen her get more excited than I have ever seen.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh my the really want you to get lost. they are cute pictures

mabel lou

I love watching them and I aint going no where but maybe to the store again to get more toys or treats or something cause their a tab bit on the spoiled side

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

I think I see a wee bit of stink eye in the first one! They are beautiful!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads